or Connect

Posts by jrose_lee

Four weeks along here and not too many symptoms.  My nipples are getting a bit sore and pretty soon it will be unbearable if it's anything like the last three times.  Still nursing my nearly 2 year old, but I'm not sure how much longer we will continue.  I'm not a tandeming mama :)
jrose_lee   due Aug 13th with our fourth :)
Hello everyone!  I know this thread is old, but I thought I might get more replies posting on here than starting a new thread.   My dh is interviewing with some schools up in Alaska and we think it is likely that we will be moving there this summer.    We lived in Alaska (Kenai) for one year back in 2007 so we know a little bit about what it is like to live in Alaska. Although, I know that it varies a lot from area to area.    However, there is one thing I...
Thank you, Rik-E!  
Hello!   I have a couple of questions about IDEA and the other homeschool program options.   Do the children have to take classes from IDEA employees or are you free to do all your schooling at home?   How many times a year do you have to meet with IDEA (or other program) to discuss your homeschooling?   Can I buy Christian Homeschool Curriculum or is that not allowed?   When do we need to sign up in order to receive money for the 2013/14 school...
Hey!  We conceived all three of our boys using vitex.  If I don't take it, my luteal phase is too short for implantation.  With all three of them we were able to get pregnant the first month of using vitex.  It's pretty great stuff!  With our last baby, I actually didn't even take it until I noticed that I started spotting too early after ovulation and I knew we would lose the baby if there even was one.  So, I hurried to take it.  The bleeding stopped immediately after...
I have a coconut/tapioca flour raisin bread recipe that uses 32 eggs for 4 loaves of bread.  We use lots of eggs when we make that and the kids love it, especially with honey on top.  PM me if you want the recipe.  
Thank you everyone.    I went to a chiro a couple of times right after the birth and it improved it enough for me that I could function.  I went to a women's physical therapist twice and she gave me some exercises to do.  I need to get better about doing them every day though.    And thank you, Nicole, for the book recommendation.  It is nice to hear you were able to have more children and still have it heal properly.  I may pm you with a couple of questions and...
Has anyone had any experience with this type of injury?  Anyone healed from it completely?   During the birth of my last son I injured my pubic symphysis.  I had no problems with symphysis pubic dysfunction (spd) during the pregnancy and never have.   Suddenly after the birth I could barely walk, sit, couldn't roll over in bed or crawl on my knees without pain.  Stairs were nearly impossible.   It is now one year after the birth and I still have a small...
Just hoping to hear from someone who has recovered fully from a torn/injured pubic symphysis.  I believe mine was torn or hurt in some way during the birth of ds3.  I am now 9 months postpartum and mostly recovered, but I can still tell it is not back to normal and occasionally have pain with walking etc.  Is it likely I can fully recover from this with time?  Also, I would like to have one more baby and am concerned about injuring it again.  Any thoughts on that?  Ds3...