or Connect

Posts by JenMidwife

Samantha, I'm sorry to hijack, but you mentioned Rocky Mtn Nat'l Park... I live in Pennsylvania & am planning a trip to CO this summer. Does anyone have suggestions on cabins or condos around RMNP or Grand Lake? I need something that will sleep 6 or so. Thanks! Best of luck on your move, Samantha!
I'm just over the border in PA too- West Grove. Amy, where are you?
are you interested in homebirth/ water birth?
I live in Pennsylvania & am planning a trip to CO this summer. Does anyone have suggestions on cabins or condos around RMNP or Grand Lake? I need something that will sleep 6 or so. Thanks!
Just tried to install our MA in DH's Corolla for the first time (usually it's in my Odyssey). I'm doing the RF LATCH method & it seems that the base is actually on top of the LATCH connectors. Am I doing something wrong? Not surprisingly, I can't get a very snug fit. Suggestions?
ooooo, Anna, I'll have to check. It was made in 2006, would that matter? Sunny, thanks for your excellent, simple instructions. For some reason, I was picturing something *much* more complicated from what I read in the instructions!
Any tips on switching the way the latch "clips" are facing? Even if I can pull the straps out, I can't really see how I'm going to get the straps back through in the other direction (I know my question is clear as mud- I hope someone knows what I means).
thank you all for your thoughts. swiw, my kids are 3yo & 5mos (the 6yo is my friend's kid w/ the pox). It did occur to me that the 5mo might not get it since I'm exclusively BF'ing & then we'll be back in this position (trying to get him the pox) in a few years.
A friend's 6yo has pox & I'd love to have a pox party w/ my kids. Problem is, I have an infant who is nearly 5mos old. Is that too young? Would you wait?
I'm looking for a booster w/ 5-pt harness for <$100 for Grandma's car. My dd is a tall, 40lb 3 year old. Thanks!