or Connect

Posts by kyangel80

Quote: Originally Posted by KMK_Mama This happens to me too. Most of the time it's because DH and I have had sex and it seems to stop for a few days and then return. Other times it happens for no reason. I have been diagnosed as estrogen dominant with low progesterone though so that might have something to do with it. Okay, to add to what you've said. DH and I had a pattern, sort of, where we would DTD sometimes after my first heavy days were...
Voted other. I can totally relate. My 'best friend' since 3rd grade is as you describe. She and I are friends to the core, but life has taken us both down seperate paths. At times, we have lost touch completely for months at a time. We reconnected over the last 4 years, but there are still periods in which we don't communicate for weeks/months. She is the one who rarely calls or calls me back. Thing is, she knows she is being a poor friend. She is...
Quick question to see if anyone else has this 'phenomenon' or if it's just me. Each month, and this started about 6 months ago for me, I start my cycle with 2 days of moderate to heavy bleeding and then completely cease for 24-48 hrs and then return to moderate to light bleeding for the next 3 days????? I am not nursing, I am not taking any form of BCP and I also do not currently take any supplements nor do I eat anything odd (or don't eat anything odd). I have a...
See, this is why I love MDC I haven't been over here in a bazillion years, I'm a babywearing junky now: Anyway, I was just popping in to ask a question and what do ya know? One of the most perplexing questions of my life is near the top of the forum. I too have these tonsil stones. I have had them as long as I can remember. In fact, I have them pretty regularly. I never had the forethought to google something like that b/c we've asked the half wit's around here...
Whoa! Missed a big chunk of the thread. Glad I came back to check it today. First of all, I want to say that while I think it strange to have your step son call you Mrs. Strode, I do feel that some of the responses have been too harsh. This is the internet. It can be difficult, without face to face audience, to express ourselves accurately. I think that we could be a little kinder to the pp. Now, I understand totally and completely that it seems inappropriate...
Just to come back and respond to this thread one more time since it's still getting responses........go figure? I do have a general concept of why people don't answer every thread they come across. It just seems odd that a thread would get no answers whatsoever. Also, I see alot of threads that only get one or two responses in this particular forum. Again, I feel the pain of poorly punctuated and ill-written post that fail to maintain clarity, but at the same...
Well, I see your POV. I suppose the difference for me is that 'nails', rather they be fake or real, aren't an issue for me. I don't see a difference in having natural nails or fake as I am a Nail Tech and when I do 'fake' they look natural, SWIM? In fact, the nail growth starts to peak between age 11-14 IIRCC. I respect other people's choices but I am having difficulty with the portrayal of finger nails here is all.
dadinblue!?!?!? Seriously, you find this a viable solution......wear gloves????
I understand your feelings Gina, obviously. However, I'm in agreement that it's not about us (you or me) and how we feel. It's about our children and how they feel and what makes them happy/comfortable. The bottom line is, it doesn't matter that your X-dh lives 3000 miles away and therefore your current dh is the 'father figure' 24/7. It sucked for your X when your lo's started calling someone else by 'his' title and it sucked for you when your ds started calling...
Oh mama, (((((hugs))))) Could she have a sore throat? Is she teething? Might she have an earache or something? Have you tried putting her in a carrier and walking around outside? There could be a million reasons why, what does your gut say? She could have a tummy ache from the eraser? Occassionally my little ones have done this with no explanation too. Hope the two of you get some sleep soon. ((((((good vibes)))))