or Connect

Posts by friskeymama

Hi! I will be visitng my mom who lives in Addison (right by the airport.) We buy all wooden toys and I always have to order on-line. I was hoping some of you may be able to point me to a few specialtity toy stores! I have a little boy around 2 1/2. I am particularly looking for Haba toys, Plan Toys, and similar. He loves his kitchen and we would love to get some more items for that as well. My son does not usually get to go to a toy store and come home with...
Hi! I am looking for info for my sister who has hit a brick wall with conventional medicines. She has all types of digestive troubles as well as very persistant acid. She works at a computer all day and is having headaches starting behind her eyes as well. I have gathered some info on dietary changes she could try to incorporate, however, I am really having a hard time finding information on specific herbs that help in these areas. I am going to visit at the end...
Thanks! It will be very much appreciated!
I would assume that it was, however, I cannot be sure. It was one of those horrible powdered sugar hard suckers. I am looking for something that I can feel good about giving him........ no chemicals or dyes either. Thanks!
thanks for the quick response. I live in a small town and went to the local health food sotre. They said that they could not get any. They used to carry some but they can not get them anymore. I am looking for a brand name so that I can order them over the internet or have my mom pick them up for me in Dallas. Thanks!
I am desperate! My MIL gave my son a sucker last night and it was horrible. he was so wound up I was scared he was going to hurt himself. He does not get much sugar and that was WAY too much. I am looking for something chemical free as well. I am alergic to nutra-sweet and the like (horrible migraines.) We are going on a LONG plane trip and this would be a great treat.
I am desperate! My MIL gave my son a sucker last night and it was horrible. he was so wound up I was scared he was going to hurt himself. He does not get much sugar and that was WAY too much. I am looking for something chemical free as well. I am alergic to nutra-sweet and the like (horrible migraines.) We are going on a LONG plane trip and this would be a great treat.
Sign them all up to get a Magic Cabin catalog! (I did! hehe!) www.magiccabin.com I have found TONS of nice wooden toys on Ebay. Under the toys section on Ebay look for the Preschool and then the wooden/handcrafted toys. My son who is 2.5 just got a very nice set of wooden unit blocks from Community Playthings. I searched long and hard before I bought and these are the best. They feel just like velvet. They were expensive but my grandkids will be playing with...
I have been fortunate to not have any need to be away from my 2.5 yr old son for more than around 4 hours. I could not imagine it any other way for us. We are going on a 10 day family trip to Maui in August and plan to take our son. However, my BIL/SIL have a 4 month old (will be 5 1/2 months then) and plan to leave him with relatives. Somehow this hurts my heart. I am trying to not be judgemental here but they keep talking about how hard it is going to be. ...
Alligators must be A LOT of fun becuase that is another of my son's favorites! They play with the hippos quite frequently and they ALWAYS take baths with us!!! I must say that it is qiute a lot of fun to see what his little mind will come up with!