or Connect

Posts by kavitha

i boil potatoes, mash with a little of a liquid, salt, pepper, and olive oil---we love it here and it's simple...
i was breastfeeding when i did all raw 30 days, and then high raw afterward--i checked with a raw food nutritionist and they said it should be fine for baby...
i would saying going raw is fine....i don't consider it heavy detoxing..... just make sure you eat lost of fat--avocado, oils, seeds, nuts... j
i think you could do it w/o nuts..... maybe use seeds instead for the recipes (sesame, pumpkin, sunflower, etc) or skip recipes, and do smoothies, juices, and salads....
hello, we have recently stopped eating sugar..... anyone have any cookie, cake, muffin, other dessert recipes that are good that don't have sugar? i am okay with agave, maple syrup, and honey..... (i know i can find this on the web, but thought i would ask if anyone has any recipes they love thanks!
does he eat smoothies? dd pretty much only ate smoothies while sick, and i would put banana, frozen fruit (strawberries, cherries, mango, or raspberries) and lots of greens...... or i would juice greens (kale, chard, collard, etc) and pears and apple and some lemon or lime... but our doc told me to try and get lots of greens in her..... j
what about adding oils? like putting coconut oil in smoothies or desserts, olive oil dressings, olive oil in "raw hummus" (zucchini, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, tahini)?
Hello, just wanted to share a success in case in helps anyone... dd had been constipated for a few days and no diet related changes worked.... today we went to chiropracter, got her adjusted, and dd went within the hour!
by the way, I am nursing....
I used to be one of those people who got a cold maybe once in 7 years. In the last year, I have had a cold more than i can count. Most recently, I had a cold on christmas, another maybe 2 weeks ago, and then I had one day of no symptoms before my nose started running again. I am kind of scared. What can I do to boost my immune system? What can I do to get and stay healthy? Thank you!