or Connect

Posts by kavitha

my 20 month old eats: oatmeal smoothies (almond milk, greens, and fruit) apple, banana, pear, orange, other fruits brown rice whole wheat crackers and hummus lentils, beans (whatever dinner we have) we now juice, too....
We got a juicer for Christmas and would love your favorite recipes, so far we have done: carrot, apple, lime carrot, apple, ginger thanks!
i really like "voluptuous vegan"
hello, i went to the bkstore to buy the book and it was sold out. I am thinking to order online, but i had wanted to browse to make sure i liked the ingredient lists... we don't eat a whole lot of soy in our house, but we will eat tempeh and miso from time to time.... do a lot of the recipes rely on soy milk (though that can easily be sub), tofu, silken tofu, etc? do you think it's worth buying if we don't eat a a lot of soy?
i love it....i think you can do it at any level, and you see results quickly so that's motivating and it is also motivating that you get "better" (can do more poses, go deeper, hold for longer) each time you go..... it changed my life--i haven't found another kind of exercise i like doing regularly, except walking..... i don't think it helped me lose weight, i think changing my diet did that, but once the weight was coming off, it really helped with toning and things...
probably should check it out yourself... ours is awful---i went for a community mtg and dd started singing and talking to herself, so i took her out for a walk and we wandered to childcare...i went in with her and we hung out for 30 minutes together... one provider asleep, the other silent for the entire time and then yelled at a kid as we were leaving. i played with the children, read to them, and had a great time, but was really frustrated that the care was so...
if you can't eat fruit, you could always avoid them... stick to greens in your smoothies, and green salads... fo
hi, i tried it about 3 month after dd was born. i felt like my body was not working well, felt sluggish, and not my best. i ate raw for 30 days and felt great. I ate smoothies and big salads and nuts and seeds. I also lost a huge amount of weght, and that helped me feel light and full of energy. During the summer, I ate mainly raw (smoothies and salads)...now that it is cooler and I eat mostly cooked foods (lentils, rice, oatmeal, etc) but eat a green smoothie...
i had a similar problem with workout clothes that still smelled after being washed....2 things worked: either rinse the cloths before putting them in the wash machine, or rinse and put out in the sun for a couple hours before washing--smell goes away... (this might be too much work--but it works for us)
thank you so much for your responses! thanks for the link to the diatomaceous earth--- a few questions: is is safe to sprinkle everywhere?--when you say avoid breathing in, should we not sprinkle on carpet where dd and we all roll around and play on the floor? She is pretty much on the floor all over the house, so should i not sprinkle the floor? should i avoid places where we prepare food? i will look up more info on line, but those were a few questions...