or Connect

Posts by Monkeygrrl

i like that... peace..
ack! i am sending you an email with my cell right now...this is not ok...you should never get lost... we missed you! peace...
we are not hardcore barefeet people...but we are barefoot often... we talk to the kids a lot about watching where we are walking, making sure we are walking around things that look/are dangerous...an example is dads shop area, and his welding and car maintainance and how that could be dangerous to our feet...we have had to deal with pulling metal splinters out of feet because of walking where dad was welding...since then, that child wears shoes when he plans on walking...
we didnt have that exact one...we had an older model...but it was really great for big trips, like marine world and the zoo... can you go to a store and try one out? like put the kids in and walk around the store with it? see how it drives, how it feels, put some stuff in the basket and see how that works for you, fold it up and lift it...then maybe you can make a better informed decision on one that works for you... good luck! peace...
umm yeah...that would certainly have made the decision to leave my child alone with that person again very easy...NO... *sigh* peace...
the 4yo dresses himself...sometimes it matches, sometimes it doesnt, usually shirt and shorts/pants unless he wants to be tarzan...then its no shirt...i generally dont care one way or the other...he is usually barefoot, but will put his shoes on to go to the backyard (dad welds and works on his car, so this is a safety issue)...if he is just going to the front yard, he doesnt really bother with shoes... the 11mo usually has a diaper on...sometimes a onesie, sometimes...
3930 W Land Park is the address for the zoo, which is right across the street from Land Park... Quote: co-op mama said: At the park where the playstructure is, past the zoo down to the next stop sign and turn left head straight to the play area. so we are going to drive around and see if we can find it... i have co-op mamas number, so will call if we get lost... and oceletmom - that sucks that you wont be here with us...hope to see you at park...
what part of the park will we be meeting at? maybe we can take this offlist to get some phone numbers, in case we miss each other... peace...
Pman got whooping cough at 6mo and chicken pox at 18mo...at 4.5y now, he is fine... Trout, who is now 11mo, has not gotten anything that i know of... there were no issues with family or "i told you so" problems...and if there were, i am sure i would have said something about them now having lifelong immunity, and at least i didnt poison them in the process...but i dont really know... peace...
bumping this up... i tried to email all of the assembly-people...but i got emails back stating that they would only listen to those within their district...so i went to my particular assembly-person and did it through their website... hopefully he listens...grr peace...