or Connect

Posts by Monkeygrrl

my kids will be in a 5pt harness until they no longer need to be in a seat...but thats because i dont like boosters... i have seen quite a few parents change the kids from harness to booster somewhere in the 2-3yr range...which is crazy to me...but if someone was going to make the switch, it makes sense to make sure that the child would be able to sit in the seat correctly without a lot of moving around to make sure that they were in there safely...if they couldnt do...
maybe 2 1/2, maybe 3? i dunno...some kids start preschool at 3... i am a dork...my 4yo and 10mo are my "babies"...lol...it will be a long time before they are anything else... peace...
our kids dont have computer time unless they are at the library...we do not have an extra computer for them to use...they are allowed tv time, whatever Dad is watching, and some morning shows...they are allowed movies within reason... peace...
my son (4yo) has pulled his back fully, i am sure it was on accident...he was in the tub and started yelling for me...i went in and he showed me his penis...the foreskin had been completely retracted...lol...i helped him pull it back down and explained to him that this was normal, but that he should be careful...lol...poor kid... peace...
we are usually up and eating breakfast between 8 and 9am...at 9 the kids read for a bit until Jen (my partner) gets their math up on the board...thats the only "real school" that gets done during the day...after that, or before that, depending on the day, there may be errands to run...the kids may play outside, might do their laundry, play the gameboys...we might go to the park, go skating, go to a museum...we generally eat lunch between 12 and 1, and have dinner between 5...
take the pump...if you feel the need to pump, then do it...if you think you will be ok, then dont...but at least you have it just in case... peace...
Quote: Originally Posted by veganf I really do feel bad for my husband. I try not to discuss anti-circ stuff with him too often because I'm sure it doesn't make him feel to good, but I want him to be informed at the same time and know how smart he was in wanting to leave our boys intact. Sigh. i asked my partner about this...because he is circ'd, and one of his boys is...but the one i gave birth to is not...he does not feel bad when i talk about...
Quote: Originally Posted by amandaleigh37 We want more children. But every time it crosses my mind I am afraid of having another boy... and I would not want to circ him but then I wonder how he would feel being different from his brother and father? It scares me. I haven't even told my husband that this is bothering me so much because I don't think he will understand. my birth boys are not circ'd...their brother (half/step/whatever you want to...
has anyone taken their kids to pride? yes, we have...and do every year...and we sling or stroller or whatever...i think its a great experience for kids and adults alike... peace...
if i were you, i would check with the laws of your state about this...and if you feel strongly enough about it (i do, but i dont have this situation), then maybe you can get a court order to stop it... i am sorry that he refuses to be educated about the subject...how frustrating for you... peace...