or Connect

Posts by nicolena

Hey Shalonne-- I didn't read back too far--don't want to step on toes if you're planning on hosting. Just let me know. mehera
We're happy to host tomorrow, still, if it's cool. We've been planning on it. My address is a secret! Again, my email is mehera7 at gmail.com, but I don't know how much I'll be on tonight. We bought some bread and brie and apples and clementines and pretzels--Nico and Lena planned the menu.
I still don't have it, but I'm the last hold out, so out=r house is probably not the best place to meet. Can I host next wednesday? Gotta get a babe! mehera
Hi--I worked with Moskowitz for over a year; he is still practicing as a homeopath, but I don't know if he's doing births. I was pregnant while we were seeing him, and he knew I planned a homebirth, but didn't suggest anyone/anything. There are several doulas in the area. Mine's name is Emilia, but she may not be taking new cases. Please pm me for her email/phone. Best! mehera
We got the bug; well, Lena and Chris. But I'll post tomorrow if we're still on for Monday. My email is mehera7 at gmail.com for directions.
Unfermented soy? Represents complete greed and rape of the land, my people--as well as the exploitation of a nation's ignorance about what food is supposed to be. I like all the ideas about the energy work. I think a lot about that myself, especially as I was dosed with hormones to conceive my twins in vitro (what a moron i was--i should have just eaten some fat!) and SCARED to death by the medical establishment. The supplements I took while pregnant, in addition...
My DH used to not believe. Then I had DD3, stress happened, too little B vits I guess and way too much fruit (healthy and easy, right? ah, salicylates) and frozen NT meals and lots of slowcooker food (amines, maybe lead) = ADHD hell. Now he believes. It still pisses me off how he just refused to see it. Actually, I'm not mad anymore; I'm just amazed. And my family still thinks my kids are just incredibly spoiled, though my parents are trying really hard to...
it just sucks, doesn't it. when you were on failsafe, did you stop all the supplements? we do better without supplements, tho I keep trying cod liver oil, and now the clo hi butter mix. and now, after a month of solid poo, we have dairrhea again (i say we, but i mean the kids, even "healthy" unvaxxed bf'ed homebirth babe). and my mind is spinning as if we never had that month of solid poo. (i have a plan, tho, but will report back only if it works.) even though...
Hey Caedmyn-- Remember me? Do you do sea salt/epsom salt/baking soda (one or all) baths? We were gluten and dairy free (soy free anti-candida etc) for almost two years. After dd3 was born (what a fabulous healthy babe--at 9 months she weighs more than the twins did at 2 years--tho she does have mild allergies), the girls, still nursing, were fabulous for awhile, but then got sick and deteriorated into heavy adhd symptoms. Up at 4.30am til 8pm, kicking themselves...
i use the summer's sprouted spelt too. it made a great spice cake, but it takes FOREVER to cook in pancakes. i can't soak my grains right now because one dd still reacts to either the yeast or the amines in soaked flours. but at least we can tolerate gluten now (when we started, we couldn't even have rice.) i'm just rereading Nutrition and Physical Degeneration, and he just used freshly ground grains in his experiments with caries, so as soon as i get my...