or Connect

Posts by Rozilla

Hello, gosh I haven't posted in a long while. I can't seem to find the search function to see if there are any other families going to Lollapalooza in Chicago this year. Does such a thread exist, if not, where would I start a new one? Thanks! Rose
Dear Friends, I have recently been diagnosed with sleep apnea. I am getting a cpap machine tomorrow or the day after. I would love to hear from other parents how they made the adjustment. I am on a mainstream forum and 2 women suggested that by co-sleeping I am putting my child in danger because I have sleep apnea. While she has had bouts where she doesnt get to sleep at night, staying asleep once she is there isnt too much of a problem. Maybe a coupla times. ...
Thank you. I am washing all bedding and my bathroom today. I woke up this morning with both my ears swollen and itchy, my hands are itchy and theres even a place on the bottom of my foot! Strangeness?! Rose
Let me preface this with it may be TMI for those who are not comfortable discussing vaginas.. So I got a yeast infection and I didnt have any vinegar around (1/4 vinegar 3/4 warm water) but I did have tea tree oil. So I put some water and tea tree oil in a bowl, rolled a tampon in it and stuck it in overnight. The next day I woke up with what looked like bites, they began to multiply. By last evening my hands were incredibly swollen and Benadryl was not working. I...
She has gotten dressed 2-3. Does Halloween count? Its not so much that she is nakey baby, its that she is so violently opposed to getting dressed. She harms herself and others getting the clothes off. We're talking about soft cotton clothes that fit her. As Fall goes into Winter, I am wondering if this phase will pass. I want to get out with her during the day. Even if its just running to Target for some popcorn and playdoh! Someone tell me it wont last...
Egads! Lydia bites, kicks, scratches if we attempt to put her clothes on. Its gotten worse in the past few days. If we are able to get her clothed, she promptly removes her clothes. If it were Summer I wouldnt care. I really dont mind that now, in the Fall she is just in her diaper. However at some point we will need to leave the house. Tomorrow the house cleaner is coming and we need to leave. Its scary to watch her get so upset and also that she harms me. I dont...
Strong Momma Goddess! Wohoo! I love your 'toons, you inspire me. Rose
This has been happening for two weeks and I am at the end of my rope. DH has had the horrible flu thats going around so all this week it has been up to me to deal with the tantrum. She is not exhibiting signs of colic, she will wake up screaming, nothing calms her down. I am so exhausted, I feel like I am in some kind of psychological test. I am looking for homeopathic remedies to help her and I get a good nights sleep. My son who is 10 never had this...
What a timely topic. Lydia has white stuff in her mouth. We fed her, her first icecream cone last week. She screamed at night and would not be consoled so we are perhaps looking at some dairy issues as well. I have some Nystatin left over from when she was a newborn - a new tube. I am concerned about her immune system. Other then the coupla nights of colic symptoms and a fever she has been ok.
Hi, I am so glad to read all these positive experiences around the forums. I am certifying next weekend to be a hypnobirthing instructor. I used it during my looong labor 6 months ago and when I relaxed deeply it worked well. I wish I would of practiced more! I can't wait to teach classes - it is a gift to pregnant women everywhere!