or Connect

Posts by kibba

I need some new bags for shopping....anyone care to recommend some? I prefer something that is easy to wash. 
I would just turn the volume down and get over it to be honest. I really don't think the leap pad is that bad. All of our toys are battery free, but DD has a leapster explorer and just got a leappad from her grandparents. We just limit game time and it's really no big deal. 
 I'm so glad others think that time is crazy. If it were a Friday I could maybe understand. The day after is PJ day for the kids and they get to watch a movie (they NEVER watch tv so it's a big "treat") so it's nice they at least think to do that. I would write a letter, but after this year we are out of here, so I want to save my complaints for other issues/reasons.   So glad you guys made me feel ok skipping it. I figure since she's still young and a bit clueless about...
The younger kids are another performance. The parents for that group are told to be there at X time and the show is at X time. We were given diff times.  I agree that etiquette wise it would be rude to only show up for dd, but it's technically two shows. Hope that makes sense.  
DD who is 4 has a preschool concert tonight...and I don't want to go. I asked her if she wanted to go and she didn't really seem to care. Is it bad if we skip it? I've got a slight cold, she has a slight cold. They scheduled it so the younger 3's are first/earlier, so when we get there, they wont have any parking left and we will have to park 2-3 blocks away. It doesn't start until 730(we're usually starting bedtime at 7...) DD also hates dressing up (probably gets that...
I know you said she has barbies...but what about a barbie car or barbie house??     Art kits are always a good thing to have, my daughter loves them.
  You do, I've always wanted to say "hi!" but didnt' want to look crazy. I posted both places to get more opinions. I'm so thankful for all of the help I've had with this, I'm so worried about upsetting a parent. I never should have signed up for the task of being room mom. I thought I would have another room mom helping me, but she has flaked out. I had hoped she would have been the one to write this letter. This is preschoool and I know for a fact none of the kids...
It is 15 kids, and it's a private preschool, but not a fancy one... Should I say $5-10.00 ? Let them decide which? I know most likely would end up giving just the 5, but then some might give more???   Thank you for the help!!!
As room mom I'm supposed to organize some kind of Christmas gifts for the teachers (I really prefer everyone just do their own thing and I really dont want to send this letter to the parents, I hate asking for money!) The other room mom has flaked out on me, so it's all on me :(   Here's what I came up with... but I don't care for it. I picked Target because I know both teachers like Target. Before I send this letter out I plan to ask the teachers if there's anything...
I would buy a crib and crib matress new as well as a carseat and breastpump. Any other things I would just buy used. I would skip a play gym/mat, baby bathtub and a bouncer. We just used a quilt as a playmat, we did enjoy having a swing. It was a safe place to set baby down where the dog wouldnt step on her and she enjoyed the gentle movement. We bought it used.  I would make a baby registry and share it with friends family. Register for everything and anything..LOTS of...