or Connect

Posts by kibba

I find my daughters list is pretty small and I want to pick her up 2-3 more things but not sure what... Curious what's on your kiddos list or what you plan to get them?     So far we have a unicorn pillow pet, dont break the ice board game, and two tag reader books.
Thank you for the valuable information!! As much as I would love to hand the money over to someone I am looking forward to this journey of finding out more information and helping. I'm thinking in regards to about 6,000 so prefer to handle it myself then give that money to an organization.
My understanding is that once a foster child is adopted they lose allot of benefits that the city/state offers. I know from reading that many teenagers want to be adopted and to have that permanent feeling of having a family. I'm wanting to start a scholarship to offer to these teenagers to be used towards college. Am I correct that once adopted they don't really recieve any college help/life help from the state and it all relys on the adoptive parents? If they stay in the...
My understanding is that once a foster child is adopted they lose allot of benefits that the city/state offers. I know from reading that many teenagers want to be adopted and to have that permanent feeling of having a family. I'm wanting to start a scholarship to offer to these teenagers to be used towards college, but want to find out more facts about the system in general and how it works when people are given a scholarships. Also how do I give the money out? Do I write...
I would go ahead and have the playdate but cancel your dd going over there and just tell her it wont work out doing this all the time... As for the playdate I would just be apart of it. Think up a craft to do with the girls, put on a movie, bake some cookies... that way she doesn't have a chance to be mean to your dd.
I really want to set up our backyard a little more. My daughter loves to just explore but I wanted to put more out there, Natural or not... We don't have room for a jungle gym so that's out. I do have a sandtable but that's it. I think I'm going to try to make a bean teepee...but it's fall now so I can't do that right now.
No way is she to young! she probably wont use it as a kitchen but I bet she will love to open and close the doors, to put random toys in them. My daughter was given a toy kitchen for her first birthday. I couldn't have picked a better gift!!!
IMO I don't see the big deal and try not to judge others. Maybe the dog isn't friendly , maybe their sick of people trying to pet their dog, maybe the dog is old or has a medical reason, who knows what their reason is.
I don't have any good advice but wanted to say I'm sorry.
My house isn't really that bad clutter wise, but I have a closet that has a stash of my kids outgrown clothing and toys. Twice a year I sell her stuff at a consignment sale. Knowing it's in that closet bugs me however....but money would be nice. The clothing doesn't really bother me it's all the other stuff. I worry if I donate little toys to a thriftstore/goodwill they will throw them away...when I sell them at the consignment sale they go in a baggie and people buy them...