or Connect

Posts by Stephanie6603

wow, all very interesting...sounds so nice and cozy!
i too try to do chores while she naps especially the morning nap, but there is something about 3-4pm that i get so sleepy and i usually just sit down and relax, but i can not catch up with the chores and im home everyday. Quote: Originally Posted by mamabird32 We usually put our little guy down to bed (in our bed) around 8-9pm. He wakes up several times and we finally wind up going to bed about 11-12am. Although, sometimes we all go to bed at...
hi, I was wondering, for all you mom's that co-sleep, do you actually go to sleep at say 8pm and sleep all night till morning with your babies? I only sleep 6-7 hours a night, and if I take a nap in the afternoon, forget it, my whole night of sleep is ruined. My husband on the other hand could sleep 10-12 hours without one problem.
oh my gosh really? glad you didn't swallow it...and those chewed pieces add more sentimental value.... i was thinking that age cause my niece just turned 3 and she seems like she would know not to chew on it, but i guess with kids, ya never know. Quote: Originally Posted by captain crunchy My aunt gave me this beautiful gold and emerald (my birthstone) ring when I was about that age and my mom thought I was too young to wear it. I beeegggeeed...
our dd has so much jewelry already...my mil is so into jewelry so she buys abby so much...she has two baby rings that i will not put on until she is old enought to know not to put them in her mouth...i'm thinking 3-4 years old. she has a beautiful cross/necklace from her chriestening the godparents gave her and i don't want her to rip it off...i did though her her ears pierced at 4 months old and am keeping the original studs in cause they have a safety back. she has...
hi, we just went through this last week, our 7 month old dd cut two bottom teeth, her first at the same time....she has been sleeping through the night since 2 months old, so when she started waking i felt like i didn't know what to do or how to console her...after her 2nd or 3rd time of waking during the night i ended up giving her tylenol....I was so worried about giving her too much, but she seemed fine during the day so she wasn't over dosing....that period lasted...
maybe it's an italian thing, i really don't know......9 years ago i spotted my nephew's and bought his shoes..kinda silly if you ask me but funny. Quote: Originally Posted by mollyeilis Is this some sort of tradition? Whose tradition? What culture? Am I the only one who has never heard of it? Man, I thought I knew all sorts of traditions! Then again, no one else sees DS, so we haven't really given anyone the opportunity to see anything...
whoever spots the first tooth has to buy the first pair of shoes... Quote: Originally Posted by mollyeilis I don't understand this.
:LOL :LOL :LOL Quote: Originally Posted by paquerette Hey, I like this one. I wish my inlaws had found hers. We'd be getting a pair of these :LOL
i can't really offer any advice, just like others say, hang in there...someday you will miss these days, that what people are telling me anyway.