or Connect

Posts by oldcrunchymom

We have blinds on most of the windows, and we have curtains on our large living room windows. In the winter the curtains and blinds stay closed to conserve heat, and in the summer they stay open to let in light.
Quote: Originally Posted by Marsupialmom Real popcorn here. A little oil in a pot with the lid. UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm!! Same here!
No banning here. I haven't been posting much lately. Uhhh.... I take it back. Apparently I *have* been banned! *slinks away, tail between legs*
I like the silly ones.
Quote: Originally Posted by PreggieUBA2C Our middle son was 19lbs at his six week checkup. Big big big! The others were within 2 lbs of that at the same time. My goodness. That is pretty darn big. When my kids were 2, they were around 23 pounds or so. My 9yo is 48" and my 11yo is 51" and they are both a bit over 50 lbs. Just for comparison.
Quote: Originally Posted by 3girls1boy Did anyone else think Gwen Stefani was lip synching? The whole song sounded like a studio version. Yes, that's what I thought too. It sure looked like it.
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueStateMama That's OK, I understand - it's sort of like a Bizarro version of my love for Rob and Amber - I stay out the Amazing Race thread because no one else likes them. Their getting eliminated *wrecked* that show for me. Oh my goodness, me too! I was so mad I stopped watching AR. But then again I am still mad about the plane getting called back to let Uchenna and Joyce on last season they were on, thus...
I can see where your kids being huge could be a disadvantage socially when they are so young. I'm sorry you're having a rough time. *hugs* On the other hand, I think you'll find it more of an advantage as they get older, as Roar indicated. My kids are teeny tiny, and that comes with its own set of issues--like, people talk to my adult-conversant 11yo as though he is 6 or 7, despite what is coming out of his mouth. I would LOVE to live in the city, but we can't...
When did they say Boone was gay? I totally missed that. I thought he had the hots for Shannon!
Adblock Flashblock (best invention ever IMO ) PDF Download