or Connect

Posts by WuWei

Thanks!     Pat
http://vaccineinjury.info/vaccinations-in-general/health-unvaccinated-children.html   " State of health of unvaccinated children - For statistical evaluation of the state of health of entirely unvaccinated children we request you to fill out the following form. The data will be published anonymously and handled with utmost confidentiality.  The results help us to acquire accurate information about the health of unvaccinated children."     I'm curious if this is...
I haven't read all 100+ posts; but I doubt that any regulatory agency could improve outcomes or safety.   Look at hospital births and "advanced" trained OB's outcomes. The US leads most countries in crappy birth outcomes. And we have fully regulated and "medically trained" providers attending 90% of all births in the nation. It isn't training or regulation which is the variable, imo. Birth is safe. Life has risks. I understand the desire to control the variables when...
I'm wanting to create a resource thread of research documenting homebirth safety.  Is there a thread already here (somewhere)?  I'm looking for hard scientific documentation, please.   I've found these resources so...
Coconut oil helps topically, the caprylic acid kills candida albicans. However, you need to strengthen your immune system to avoid the recurrence. I'd add whole food probiotics to your diet.   Pat
Exactly!   Pat
Add water to herb in a jar with a lid. Set in the sun for the day.   Pat
Magnesium citrate is absorbed well orally (not all magnesium combos are). It is about $8 per month in tablets, generically. The Natural Calm is supposed to be more bio-available. I give it to our son.   Epsom salt baths are well absorbed magnesium through the skin, plus the sulfate in them helps the body to detoxify better. They are fairly inexpensive too. I've bought them from Costco, a bit cheaper than at CVS.  Ordering online is cheaper still, but you have to pay...
Love my MT too!! :-D   Pat
Gina, let them sleep in their clothes for the next day. Seriously. I did. I do. No harm at all.   Create a fun, silly routine for getting out the door. Something like "Jump three times, put boots on. Spin two times, put coat on. Frog hop once, put hat on." Have something you are moving *toward* in the car: a song you all will sing together, a lolly in the carseat, a cup of juice for the ride, a Magna Doodle to play with...   The key is to connect and then move...