or Connect

Posts by TranscendentalMom

Six Feet Under is the best one ever and there are 6 seasons to watch!
I think I used to be the better looking one between the two of us. Now I think we're the same.
I'm a believer in "it takes a village." I need breaks from my kids to stay balanced and I'm not ashamed to admit it!
Oh man, SFU was literally the best show EVER. I think what was so special about it for me was that it took such a morbid topic and really focused on it. Americans are SO uncomfortable with death and I feel like it gave us a way to look at it. If anything it made me feel more in touch and accepting of my mortality. That season finale was the best finale of any show ever. Nate's death was as real as if you were in the room greiving with his family and the scene where Claire...
When I was brainstorming my favorites...a few "unfavorites" came to mind. Couples that just don't work, no chemistry. Kate & Jack from LOST - just totally annoying together Bette & Tina from the L Word - they just don't seem to have sexual chemistry and the relationship seems mildly abusive. Seems like the whole relationship is Bette controlling Tina and Tina being codependent. Meredith & McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy - at first I really liked them, now I find the...
My favorite couple on TV was Nate & Brenda from Six Feet Under. Great chemistry and intriguing dialogue. They were the whole reason I watched the show. Oh and I also like Jim & Pam from the Office. I had a dream one night that I was Pam and Jim spent the night at my apartment and we did it in the shower before we went to the Office! ha ha! If anyone has ever watched "Tell Me You Love Me" on HBO I absolutely loved Dave and Katie. Their problems were too easy to relate...
come on, check him out...pretty hot! http://www.femina.in/media/images/im...ot_450x360.jpg
I used to really like him. I like a lot of his music. Then when he was dating Jessica Simpson, he just seemed like he was a user. He seemed like the kind of guy who was romancing her, messing with her mind and then joking to his friends about how hot she looked naked. But he is pretty sexy plus passionate, smart and funny...and he writes songs for his girlfriends. I don't want to like him and he seems like the kind of guy that you might regret falling for but I know if...
For wedding gifts, baby showers & baby gifts I was always METICULOUS about writing a hand written note. It was very painful. It felt insincere, I always felt like I had to fill up the card with a bunch of nonsense...but I always did it. And after ds's first bday we did them. But as the years have gone on...I've gotten away from the custom. Mainly because we always have a 'gifts optional' party and our group does a lot of 'recycled gifts' - books or toys that other kids are...
Weeds! Weeds! We're watching Season 3 right now and love it!