or Connect

Posts by mamatoablessing

Which AP rulebook is that written in?
The Road The Dead and the Gone (part of a series...the first book is mentioned above called Life As We Knew It) This World We Live In (third book in this series) Oryx and Crake The Year of the Flood The Cay I've read all of the above and really enjoyed them. Here is also a link to a list of 70+ books in the same genre. http://www.shtfblog.com/list-of-seventy-fictional-survival-doomsday-teotwawki-and-apocalypse-books/
Awesome! So glad you found her.
Spaceballs
I'm hosting our January book club and asked if anyone had read this yet. No one has. Wondering if I should re-read it and use it for book club. It's such a great discussion book.
Yep! Great movie. Others I love:Saving SilvermanForgeting Sarah MarshallThe Great OutdoorsParenthoodAirplane!Couples RetreatJust Friends (must see!)AnchormanComing to America
This. The quality of products and the organic foods make it very appealing.
Here is a thread from several years back. It's been about 12 years since I read the book, but I have no desire whatsoever to see the movie. First of all, seeing it on the big screen would be too much for me and secondly, I don't know how the movie could ever do the book justice. http://www.mothering.com/community/t/581717/we-need-to-talk-about-kevin
We're with Progressive Peds too. Love, love, love Dr. Miles. We live in St. Augustine and we own the only health food store in town. Stop by and say hi! Let me know if you have any questions or need anything! Jen
I thought I heard somewhere that they weren't taking new patients? I could be wrong about that. Have you tried A Place for Women? It's not a birthing center, but their reputation is natural-focused. One of their OBs, VanScriver, is the back-up OB for Fruitful Vine. I'm not sure if either accepts Medicaid though. There is also Growing Families Midwifery Services located in St. Augustine. Not sure if they have opened up their birthing center yet (I know it's in the...