or Connect

Posts by mamatoablessing

She's 47lbs and about 46 inches tall.  She's done with the Marathon but I don't think she's mature enough for a HBB yet (she's used her sister's a few times and won't sit still and straight).  I looked at the Nautilus but wow, it's almost $200. We need two seats btw; one for my car and one for DH's.  Any other options for a seat that can turn into a HBB when she's ready?   Thanks so much!
Could it possibly be bacterial vaginosis?  On the rare occassion I get a bacterial infection, I can tell because of the strong ammonia smell which seems to be increased during and after workouts.
Ditto.  I actually just watched that movie with my 4 1/2 yo today.  Now granted, she is pretty fearless about everything.  I also warned her when the scary parts were coming and told her exactly what was happening and reminded her that it was just pretend.  But if your daughter has always had a fear of dinosaurs, I would certainly say something to the mom.  I think it's a very reasonable request.  As an adult, I can see that there are some things I forget might be scary...
Oh, and Peony is spot on about turbulance.  The car seat will ensure your child is safe.  I have been on several flights that experienced such turbulance (and one with a terrible landing) that I'm not sure I could've held onto my baby.  Buy the seats!  It's great to have the extra room too.  
Excellent advice on every issue!  I'm telling you, that wheeled luggage cart is the best investment we've made for travel.  So easy to strap the seat to and wheel around the airport.  We are able to strap a Britax Marathon and a Graco Turbobooster to the cart...it's great.  Wear you 6mo to ensure you are hands free.   Also, if you choose to hold you 6mo on the flight, you must let the airline know.  I don't believe this is bookable (is that a word?) online.  The airlines...
DH and I were invited to a party on Saturday night.  It's a costume party and the theme is tv/movies.  The couple we are going with are dressing up as Laverne and Shirley.  DH and I need some ideas for easy costumes that would be funny and relevant for the party.  We're pretty unimaginitive so I'm hoping you creative folks might have some good ideas!   Thanks!   P.S.  I almost named this thread "Need costume ideas for an adult tv/movie themed party!" but I was...
I don't watch this show...I have only caught clips on other shows. What little I have seen of this show makes me physically ill.  The sexualzing of toddlers is disgusting and borderline abusive.   I recently was reading some blog or another and it actually had a clip of a 5yr getting her eyebrows waxed by her mother...from what I could tell (I didn't play the video, just saw the first shot), that little girl was in terrible pain.  That is physical abuse, pure and...
I really agree with gbailey here.  I have a very uncomfortable feeling in my stomach just thinking about the lack of control you will have if something happens while she's gone - i.e. medical issues, stranger abductions, parental abductions, exposure to people you wouldn't normally allow around your children,  or just your daughter's general sadness about being away from her mommy for that long.    Your daughter's father cannot get her a passport without you if you have...
Any health food store carries empty capsules for this purpose.
I agree.