or Connect

Posts by dancinggirl

I am sorry for your loss. I will keep your family in my prayers.
I just ordered a MT from bebe tai for my 3wk old but it seems most people say they can not use it for NB. Is this true? I have a Maya Wrap sling but I do not like it because it hurts my back. Any suggestions? Thanks
What a beautiful story! Congratulations!
I am a lurking July mama and wanted to let you know I feel your pain. I also have been going to the chiropractor and has done nothing to relieve the pain. I know that my baby is posterior postion and my other 2 were as well. Do you know what position your baby is in? My labor with my first 2 girls was all in my legs and back. Being in the shower for whole time relieved alot of the pain.
Hello March Mamas, I try to read this board daily but I never really have a chance to reply. Rebecca~ I am so sorry about your grandma. Racheal~ I am sorry to hear that dh has moved out. I wish you and your son well. Well Ava has grown so much. I can't believe she is already 6months old. That went bye way to fast. She has a tooth coming in and does not even seem uncomfortable. She is sitting up and almost able to hold herself in the crawl position. Her and...
My dh also has a long work day 10 hrs. He leaves the house at 8:am so I am able to get my me time then. I set my alarm at 5:30am and go to the gym. I am home by 7:45am and I take a shower,my dh then leaves for the day. I am able to keep a neat looking house but if you were to open any of my drawers you would be in horror. I am not an organized person at all. My dh also helps out when he gets home from work. For me it so important that I make me time. I am a much...
With our 1st dd she did not have a scheduel and still doesn't. She goes to sleep when she is tired. Somedays it can be as early as 6:30pm (rare) and as late as 11:00pm. DD#2 needs to be in our bed by 9:00 pm the latest. The only place she can really sleep soundly is when she is in our bed. My dh and I always stay in the bed till both girls are asleep. It works for us. I am so unorganized and I have a tough time following a scheduel. Keeping the house clean is some what...
I would say Britax.
I started attending a mothers group when my dd#1 was just 6wks old. I was new to the area and it was the best thing I could of done for my whole family. I have made very good friends from it and our familys get together outside of moms group. My dd has also made some good friends and she will know lots of kids when she startes school in a couple of years. Three of the friends I have made thru mothers group also just had babies and our babies are all a month apart and...
bebe luna~ What is colic ease??