or Connect

Posts by NocturnalDaze

Quote: Originally Posted by alegna if you blow in their face first they hold their breath Can I start doing that with my 8 month old or is she too old for that now?
Sorry if I sound totally clueless here but I am. I just bought a cheap MP3 for my dd. I tried to use Napster to download songs but the player isn't compatible. Can I just download songs from them then somehow use Roxio to convert them? Does Roxio let you download on to an MP3 (My dad gave it to me a while ago, I've never really used it). If not, are there any other services I can use? Is Amazon compatible with every MP3 player? Thanks!
I was in the library the other day. My dd was returning books and there were two women, a mother and daughter, with a 4 day old baby. The baby's mom wasn't sitting with them. They started talking to me about my 6 month old. The babies G'ma said, "Let me ask you something, when did you start to give your baby water?" I told her I haven't given her water at all yet. She looked thoroughly offended and kind of pouted while the baby's aunt kept talking. LOL, I think that...
I'd keep my kids far, far away from that sort of craziness!!
*Breath* It will pass. Did you check to see if there's a stray hair wrapped around her fingers or toes? Maybe strip her down and look her over--make sure nothing's too tight etc...I hope she feels better soon.
Quote: Originally Posted by tbone_kneegrabber I think I would pee my pants if I walked into the bathroom and someone was using that because I would laugh so hard. BUT SERIOUSLY... here's what I think is a better idea http://www.kristascups.com/pstyle The P Style is a molded piece of plastic that allows you to pee standing up. So if you had your babe in a carrier, you'd be able to pee standing up, avoiding the possibly dirty toliet seat or the...
I don't see the problem with this. I'm not sure I'd spend the money but it could be very useful at times I'm sure. I don't see how it's any different from the jumpers people put their children in that hang from the door way. It's only used for 5 minutes at a time. It's not like they hang for hours.
How horrible! I'm so sorry you had to deal with that! Quote: Originally Posted by lisabeeprague From the article - correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't NIP legal in all states. This sounds as though there are 11 states in which nursing in public is illegal , and as though it's considered indecent exposure in 25 states. So it's legal but still considered indecent exposure in 14 states? In Massachusetts breastfeeding is legal. However, I believe...
Quote: Originally Posted by kwg After reading that i got curious so i watched the first part of the video. as a kid we were always pulling that thing out . not on a hot tub but @ the pool.......even now toys get in there, it was a game w/ ds for a long time to collect them. i did find this......maybe thats what she's going on about? http://www.docep.wa.gov.au/Corporate..._could_ki.html I know! I saw that when I was searching. ...
Our apartment complex has a pool skimmer like this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=gvtQvciuwJ0&feature=related (you can see it 12 seconds in) on the hot tub. Right now the hot tub is not working so it is actually cold and some of the kids have been using it as a wading pool. They weren't bothering anyone because no one else was using it. Anyway, my daughter was playing with the pool skimmer. She took out the basket and dumped out the contents and she was basically...