or Connect

Posts by stayinghome

I'm in a three bedroom, 1 1/2 bath house, and it's a wee bit too small for two adults and 3 girls, two of which spend their lives in the bathroom. One car garage which is filled to the brim with everything but a car too. I want a 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, 2 car garage home. But i don't see that happening for a few years, and then our oldest may be moving out by then so i dunno that we'd actually need it at that point??? I will also say i grew up in a tiny apartment over...
Question, i have a purdue oven roaster chicken that's been in the freezer maybe 2-3 months? It's a normal freezer on top of a fridge kind. Is it still good?
new to this thread, but want to join! I have all these random products and things, not a lot of cash this week, and want to use up what i have, even if it means oatmeal and green beans for dinner lol...
My opinion, after reading this, "I love her, and she's plenty demonstrative about loving me (us) as well", is keep the relationship going. my mom has stage 4 cancer and i don't know how much longer i have with her. Our relationship has been strained and could easily be called disfunctional over the years, but she's still my mom and i now realise how much that means to me after the fear of losing her has hit so close to home. I hope you both can find a way to get along...
This is one of my fav movies of all time. Dh liked it too.
depends on the gift- like here we don't do video games but i don't think i'd not get that for my nephews if they wanted it, but say, if they wanted a toy gun, then no i probably wouldn't.
My 11 year old dd is way into the harry potter books, and the diary of a wimpy kid series.
We're not Christian but I loved the 5 Love Languages book. In fact right now I am reading his newest book about families.
Chestnuts Roasting by Nat King cole, White Christmas by Bing Crosby, and Sarah Mchaughlin's Cd Wintersong, all of it. Those are my favs.
yep centered here!