or Connect

Posts by PhoenixEternal

I saw this...there are some things I liked...some things I didn't...her yelling at the toddler with her mom in such a punitive manner set my teeth on edge...but hey...different strokes, apparently. I'll watch more...perhaps it's just an editing job... Glad to see there are some people that are involved with the center on MDC. PE
Sleep well...and buy lots of liquor. Kidding...sorta... Take lots of pictures...and nap when you can. PE
I voted no. lol I don't make homes...home builders make homes. I'm a Domestic Goddess. PE
27 and TTC#2
Peanut Butter is great in hummus...that's how Alton Brown makes his. Yummm http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/reci..._13888,00.html And...Food Network spells it Hummus...so...I usually follow that train of thought. Believe the chefs. lol PE
Thanks. So friendly...I like friendly. PE
Does anyone have scary visions of Outbreak? It weirds me out, a bit. I'm with you Cherslolly...iggggck. PE
If this is real...I'd say...take a step back and let your daughter be who she wants to be. If you want to find out about something...the internet is a good place to start. PE
Quote: Originally Posted by gottaknit My favorite fake address is: 1984 Orwellian Way, Paranoia, Oregon, 97666 Is that free...may I use that? lol Fabulous, indeed. PE
Signed...thanks for the head's up. PE