or Connect

Posts by PhoenixEternal

Another thing to do...pay attention to the propositions to vote on...and the news...Vote vote vote. PE
Quote: Originally Posted by jojospok23 But just like most other information pertaining to vaccinations, people don't (want) to know. That's the biggie. Many people would prefer to be blissfully unaware. Believe what the doctor's say...they have the schooling...etc. Out of sight...out of mind... PE
Yes...I've used it with my CDs and they're ok. I'd also check and make sure it is just a diaper rash...and not something else. PE
I also recommend a "taking turns" approach...make a game out of it. I don't know about the gum at 2.5...but if he's good at understanding chewing as opposed to eating...it may work. DD loves to brush her teeth too...we make a game out of it...taking turns and laughing...making funny faces...etc... Best of luck! PE
One of the nice things about hummus...is that it goes very well with experimentation. You don't have to follow the recipe verbatim. Just mix up some stuff...grab some crackers and ENJOY! Ohh...and...uh...make some for me too, please? PE
Yes! Absolutely. My electric bills aren't much more...neither is my water. And I've said at LEAST that much by using cloth. PE
Different strokes for different folks... My sibling and I are many years apart and I pretty much grew up an only child...and I'm fortunate because my parents only screwed up two kids...as opposed to many.
Still waiting to O here...or waiting for AF. Whichever comes first. PE
Hi! We have one dd here. She's 2. We're working on #2. PE
I love the name Ella...I'd pair it with something unique...but then, I like those sorts of things... Ella Rain Ella Morgan Ella Sequoia Ella Juliette I could go on. Hehehe... At any rate, happy hunting. PE