or Connect

Posts by PhoenixEternal

I agree with ediesmom. Best of luck...and here's to your health! PE
No...we won't be getting either...for reasons already mentioned above. I don't know about the forcing us to vax either...I think it would go against our civil rights...but...hey...we're not too far from that anyway.
First of all...Tasha isn't black. She's also white. Uniqua is Unique...we're thinking an alien or something. Secondly...holy cow. Seriously? Ohhh and on the lyrics...I'll watch it tomorrow and write them down for you. PE
I use BS and vinegar...or an all natural soap. Washing Soda also works well. PE
For the first few weeks...I would "distract" her...if she likes to color...color with her. Give her the time with you so she understands that you're not punishing her. That we can have fun with the TV off just the same. Eventually...you will all get used to the idea...and she'll know it's not because of her. You may feel that right now she needs to do things on her own...and that may be true...but I really think that if you do fun things with her that don't involve the...
She's nursing right now, actually. Hehehe She nurses to sleep...and...all sorts of times in between... When she needs to...after scrapes and bumps...after scares. When she's not feeling up to par...or when she's just sad. I don't really think it's a crutch so much as...she just needs to. For whatever reasons...those reasons are hers. And I'm happy, as her mom, to oblige. That's not to say, of course, that I don't get irritated at times. PE
Ugh. So many words...so little time. *sigh* PE
I can hardly hear my BBT either. lol My 2 year old sleeps with us...dh is already up and gone... Best of luck. I got mine at Walgreens...if that helps or not. PE
Yes...I'm very very excited about this coming out. I love Jesse L. Martin. Hehehe. And the live show...*swoon*... PE
Love this show...just had to share. PE