or Connect

Posts by UrbanSimplicity

Hi All! My little Clara will be 3 weeks tomorrow and she keeps me quite busy filling her up with milk and love! We feel blessed that she sleeps from midnight till 10 am, waking to feed twice. After the first excruciating week of bfing we are nearly old pros and I barely have to wake to feed her. How did I not know that the day my milk came in would be SSOOOO painful!?! My poor 34A breasts were bigger than the 38C's they'd become during pregnancy....had to walk around...
38 weeks today and i'm EXHAUSTED! And I have to leave the house to do errands which is quite daunting.....
Hi Lolafanana! I am also in nyc and am due on feb 14th with my first! are you by any chance birthing at the Brooklyn Birth Center!? I have been tossing ideas around of what to wear. I think i'm gonna go with a loose just-below-the-knee skirt that is super comfy and a tank top with an optional sweatshirt (zip) for temperature regulation while i'm moving around. i'll be nude in the tub, and i suspect, wont bother getting dressed afterward. i have to admit, i dont...
ohh--and i'm 37w 3days.
here's my nudie pic---keep in mind its extra flattering due to my pro-photographer friend! www.steelcouture.com/lisa1.jpg i hope my customers cant stumble across this, its posted on a hidden page of my webite!
yes, me too. yesterday i thought i would have a fit when i came in the door with hands full and dropped some mail on the floor---picked it up, then dropped the rest. Grrrrrr....
thanks for the words of advice! i dont wish this on anyone, but its good to not feel alone! looking forward to hearing more!
Hello, ladies, hope you can help me gauge if my pain is par for the course or not. Especially hope to here from mamas who've had natural cb before because I am starting to be quite concerned this may complicate things. I think this pain is probably a little worse than normal since before my pregnancy I had some lower back and SI joint problems. But it was pretty well healed up, i just needed to be mindful of it, till my 3rd month of pregnancy....then: PAIN! Got worse...
yes, i will do that--thanks!
Hello, ladies, hope you can help me gauge if my pain is par for the course or not. Especially hope to here from ladies who've had natural cb before because I am starting to be quite concerned this may complicate things. Sorry its a bit long.... I think this pain is probably a little worse than normal since before my pregnancy I had some lower back and SI joint problems due to my over-zealousness during a yoga teacher training.... But it was pretty well healed up,...