or Connect

Posts by UrbanSimplicity

Thank you all! Right now, i still dont feel comfortable with flats, but i'll keep learning. The thing I like is the IPF look so soft! But if they are not going to dry that way...
Totally new at this, but I've been absorbing ALOT here (no pun intended!) and I've decided to start by trying Indian prefolds.....but I have to line dry them. Will they dry over night? even the 2x8x2s? AND will they still be soft? I read here that someone's IPFs felt like roof shingles after air drying so she would toss them in the dryer for a bit to fluff them. That option is not available to me. Thanks so much for any imput!
just got my results----turns out my miracle of a body knew how to handle that orange crap anyway....
freespiritmama--what does the osteopath do? my chiropractic care is not working as much as i'd like...
oohhh...popsicles! i love it!
thanks, i was getting the same!
I used to care for a little boy named Max (short for Maximillian, or Max-A-Million as we used to say.) I think its a great name, though the little guy did get upset when we read him Where The Wild Things Are and tried to explain that that little boy was Max ALSO!
Hi! I always take echinacea or a few days when someone around me is sick. But when dh came home with a bad cold last saturady, I tried some Astagulus tincture that I had---took the whole bottle (1 oz.) over the past week. I think its probably the first time I ever warded off a cold when someone I lived with was sick! And, of course, its safe during pregnancy and bf-ing! Just a gentle immume booster, but double check if you have any specific health problems. (i get...
ohh, i'm sorry--i feel for you. i am 32 weeks and have the same kind of ligament pain in my hips---though in the back, where they meet the sacrum due to a previous misalignment. I've been dreading the onset of it also in the front! It can be excriciating, esp at night and has changes the way i move for everything! I've been seeing a chiropractor who does the Webster Technique for pregnant women. You might want to do a google search and see if it helps you.
Ahh--mytwogals---just saw your post above, and I must comment... My excellant Lamaze teacher began our first class by letting us know that she felt "the manner in which women give birth in this country should be one of the hottest political topics out there." If you check out the Lamaze website or new books you'll see that they promote a wonderful holistic view of pregnancy, childbirth and child rearing....with no mention of how to breath! I'm not sure how long...