or Connect

Posts by kittyhead

thanks flyingspagetti, good to know. i was more curious than anything, because i am allergic to cow cheese and cant eat it anyways. but its nice to know that dont have to watch out for big bad cheeses! and then there is another thing... i dont know if any of you have heard of feeding dogs and cats a raw diet... my dogs eat nothing but raw meat, no commercial dogfood of any kind. ive been doing some reading, and apparently toxoplasmosis can be passed from...
thanks everybody! im going to talk to my GI doc today about that medication. mr kittyhead will be cleaning the catbox from now on... cant say im gonna miss that job! Quote: Originally Posted by zjande Yay for neighbors! I live in Oakland, whereabouts are you? I'm delivering at Alta Bates, I don't suppose you happen to be to? (if you've even thought ahead that far! ) zjande, i live in san francisco. and no, i havent thought that far...
thanks zjane, it makes me feel a bit better to hear that other people have the same pulling sensation. hey, i live in the sf bayarea, too. hi neighbor!
thanks so much everybody, im going to go out and buy a bunch of books today! nycveg, we already eat about 95% organic : ( i was happy to see this smilie!) and minimally processed foods... nutrition (and cooking and sustainable food production) is a big interest of mine. i do have a lot of questions for my doctor about OTC drugs... and about the medication that i am already on for my stomach (acifex). my stomach doctor told me that it is a class B pregnancy...
hi all, im new to the forum. we just found out yesterday morning that we are expecting. this was totally unplanned and i dont know anything about being pregnant! i made an appointment, but it is in a week and a half and they wont see me sooner for some reason... i cant understand why. i have questions and i want to make sure that i am not doing anything wrong. can anybody tell me about toxoplasmosis? i have four cats and two dogs (my furry children) and i know that...
thanks for the welcome... ive been browsing around the forum and it is nice to read about so many other people who feel the same way that i do!
i just found out yesterday that we are expecting. holy cow. this was completely unexpected and unplanned, but we are happy and we welcome this new life. i have SO MANY QUESTIONS! i am 26 years old and ive never been pregnant before, though i have thought about having children... just not today, lol! still, we are getting used to the idea and couldnt be happier. hopefully i can get some of my million questions answered here. i feel so overwhelmed, happy one minute...