or Connect

Posts by chainedangel

So my body is going nuts. A bit of background: My youngest is almost a year old. Got af back about 6months pp. Was immediately back to my 28-30 day cycle. I have the paragard (copper iud).   FFWD to August. AF was due on the 3rd. I didn't mark anything on my calendar so I'm 90% sure I skipped it.   Between the 19th and the 22nd each time dh & I bd I had excrutiating pain on the right side of my abdomen just inside my hip. Also noticed a lump where the pain was....
Two things I can think of that will help you out... (They've helped me immensely!) One: Try to only use milk when you can't avoid it. (recipes, cereal) In my house- milk is rarely for drinking once you've weaned. Two: Check out Supercook- http://www.supercook.com/  You type in what ingredients you have on hand and it will find things you can make with it. One night we had waffles for dinner because that was how low on food we were. Only had all the ingredients for...
Galen Michael: Oct 4th, 7:01 pm, 6 lbs 13 oz, 20.5 in. I promise to write up the birth story soon. i'm proud to say he is intact, breastfed, co-sleeping, cloth diapered (except that one sposie right after birth) and almost constantly in our arms.
Take some time to heal, hun. And know that our thoughts are with you.
I have an anterior placenta this time ans STILL this lil one moves a lot more often and a lot more forcefully than the others did. The other day he had pushed out so I could palpate him fairly easily. And he was everywhere! He didn't kick or anything but there were parts of him all across my belly. If it's not twins- he's HUGE!
Quote: Originally Posted by Monarchgrrl Are your older children excited about the new baby? ds13 has been wanting dh & I to have a baby since before we got married! LOL dd4 wanted 4 human babies for Christmas, so she's a tad disappointed that there is not 4. ds11 and ds8 are kind of aloof. They live w/ their father so that is to be expected to some degree. Quote: Did they guess the sex right? ds13 swore there was...
i've been meaning to get a light box. might see about getting one the next time we have extra money. Hopefully before winter comes back! LOL
Quote: Originally Posted by CherryBomb Your birth plan says "hoping for my first" first what? Looks like the sentence got cut off! Hoping for my first UC. Totally tired of the "hospital rush". But that's me. Quote: What do you do for fun as a family? Any hobbies? My house is a house of geeks. There is lots of RPG with the guys. But seeing as that's not my thing I can't really call it something we do as a family. ...
Wow! Me already??? Ok, I'm up for it! Quote: Originally Posted by Lyndzies What's your favorite way to "survive" the crazy Maine winters? Most people around here go snowmobiling and such. Not me! Heck no... I stay inside as much as possible. But this ends up being counter-productive as I tend to get depressed if I don't get enough sun. Blah. Someday I'd like to have a winter home in a place with no snow. Probably won't happen...
another BOY! That will make 4 boys and a girl for me. Poor dd4 & I are outnumbered. Even all of our pets are male! The grandfathers will be so pleased as this lil one will be named after both of them. So glad to finally know. Now I can shop! LOL!