or Connect

Posts by minkl

Thanks, I ordered some and will put in my bag!
Thanks a million-already ordered some!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I don't want to do the intramuscular vitamin k shot, but i do want to do some vitamin K since I have been on blood thinners the entire pregnancy and I know that can have an effect on the platelet counts of my baby. but where do i get it? do i need to order online and bring to the hospital with me? thanks for any help!!!
I don't want to do the intramuscular vitamin k shot, but i do want to do some vitamin K since I have been on blood thinners the entire pregnancy and I know that can have an effect on the platelet counts of my baby. but where do i get it? do i need to order online and bring to the hospital with me? thanks for any help!!!
anyone have any idea about all the steps in a c-section (scheduled)? I had an emergency c-section with my first and my waters were already broken. i had gone into shock before the c-section was performed...so I don't remember a great deal of it (other than the 30+ hours of laboring with no drugs before i passed out...I remember that vividly LOL!) and i am wondering what i will go through step-by-step.
a while back someone posted a good link about herb safety during pregnancy, but i couldn't find it. can someone please post that again?
how far along are you? i had this for WEEKS until around 30 weeks, he dropped and suddenly it was all fine. maybe you are nearing that point?
kona, hawaii!
Great to see so many faces that can understand the nerves and sorrow that sometimes go with a pregnancy after a loss. I am feeling pretty peaceful at the moment, just a week away from my u/s when i will know if things are okay (no blighted ovum like last time, should see a baby and heartbeat, etc.) no pregnancy symptoms at all though, so i am still trying not to get too attached. I know I should enjoy every moment of pregnancy, but I got my hopes up so high last...
i'm pregnant again directly (as in conceived two weeks) after my miscarriage. it seemed like a good idea at the time....but now I am full of anxiety. my lines were not darkening much over the course of a week and I was in my ob's office in tears asking for a blood test (denied), so the real feelings about my m/c came flooding out and I wept and wept. I suppose it was a good thing in the end, although i am still slightly in denial about this one. I just won't believe it...