or Connect

Posts by MommyMine

It is donut shaped I think but...look I don't know but they do somehow.
goodcents- if you can't feel the strings after your period go see the doc. You could have lost it. They are most often lost in the first 4m and during a period. Most people who loose them don't feel them coming out. Go get a check. Act as if you have no bc until you get it checked. Since you just finished your period and don't think you ovulated yet there is little chance of pg but start acting safe just in case you don't have the IUD in. Check again in...
all mothers have guilt. If you don't have it about being a sahm you have it about something else- maybe the tv you let the kids watch or the chicken nuggets you fed them instead of making good food. There is always something to feel guilty about when you are a mom.
what I hate is when people come up to me and congratulate me on nursing a child of "his age" or some such. That makes me feel totally ackwards and weird. like what I am doing isn't just normal but is some kind of noteworthy thing. I don't ever get any bad looks...just those kind of comments or people who stare and give you a thumbs up- like they want you to know they think it is great! It creeps me out.
neither...it is a responsibility. I think it is my responsibility to have one parent home with our kids for so long as we are able. I feel strongly enough that I would consider us "able" if we could do it with public assistance and could qualify. I think it benefits kids that much. I don't really "enjoy" staying home in the sense that this is my bliss...working was a lot easier and a lot more tangibly fulfilling. But this is the most important thing I have ever...
should I bring my kids with me to wait in the cattle call? I am nursing but the youngest is nearly two so I doubt that will sway the case for me much.
I got called...I don't mind serving but who will watch my kids!?!?
I feel overwhelmed every day for at least a moment. Today it was when I was at the library for story time and toddler got away from me and I couldn't find him and preschooler didn't want to stay with me while I looked...and then when I finally found him trying to self-check out our books with them "helping". then I came home to a messy house....but I took a break. Put the boys down for naps...and I am coming up for air. I will tackle the messy house in a moment. ...
my opinion is that whenever you seriously try to change that they will adapt but there maybe a few road bumps on the way. The more important thing I hear is your dh saying he needs time alone with you...and I think he maybe right. I would work on that as your boys need mom and dad to be a tight and well bonded unit most of all. They will do fine. my son at three hates to be with anyone but me and my mom who has been watching him since baby for two hours a week (so...
Quote: Originally Posted by j924 Oh man my 3yo is exactly like this. He is rough by nature, but when he doesn't get enough sleep he becomes this sadist. this describes my three so well. His little brother is in mortal danger if I am not close by. I will try the "low heights jumping" and so forth. I struggle to bring him out when he is like this as he really can attack a strange kid for no reason. Thanks also lawgrl...it is comforting...