or Connect

Posts by MissRubyandKen

They don't accept Caresource. :(     I can switch to Molina in November, but I'm fairly certain they don't accept that either. I searched on Molina's website for her office and nothing came up. I called and left a message asking just in case.     Anyone else know a good, respectful doctor who accepts a parent's right to make medical decisions for their children when it comes to vaccines? I don't understand all this bullying and harassment coming from medical...
Thank you. :) I will contact her office. I will keep my fingers crossed they will accept our insurance. Seems hardly anyone wants to these days. :(
I need a doctor in the area of Columbus, Grove City, Galloway, or surrounding area who is okay with seeing children with selective/delayed vaccines. I'm really frustrated right now. The offices I have called either are not accepting new patients with Caresource (their insurance) at all, or if they are they will not see my youngest child who hasn't had any vaccines yet. I would like to get her started on the tetanus series, but no one will see her because I want to chose...
Well, once you have three you can't really compare how it may have been if there were only two, lol. Many things would be different and you have no way to really know if it would have been easier, make sense? That said I do find it challenging homeschooling with three kids, but I may have found it just as challenging or even more so to homeschool with just the two. My kids are 3, 9, and 11. The 3 yr old gives us joy and laughter, providing us with spontaneous silly...
I wanted to post a link to worksheetworks.com. I printed off one sheet of multi-digit addition with carrying and one sheet of multi-digit subtraction with borrowing, both with answer keys. I three hole punched and put them in my teacher's guide binder. There are a lot of problems per sheet. This makes it really easy for me to just have the kids do a couple or few problems on the chalkboard each day. There are also printable word problem sheets, but I've only created one...
The day here wasn't exactly top notch at all points either. :) It's challenging with such a little one. They like to keep you on your toes, lol. Got used to that, oh time to change it up a bit!      
Your welcome for the link. :) I think I ran across it over on TWTM forums. I did want to add that I am building in review as we go along. I am having them skip count frontwards and backwards by the # we've previously went through the process with, I write random multiplication problems on the chalk board for one #(such as if we are currently studying the 4's I will write 3X1=, then 3X6=, then 3X12=, then 3X9= and they give answers as I go along), and I generate...
MLW- here is the link to the multiplication video :). I watched some of the others and found them useful as well.
Happy New Year! :)   MLW, I've had the same thought about it being nice to say, win the lottery, but my mind wonders if it would be good or not as far as motivation in life, lol. It is so wonderful the baby is laid back, my last dd was as well. :) It was nice when she was little because I could accomplish a lot of reading while nursing her or holding her while she slept. Now she is almost three and a wiggly, busy handful!   I'm going to be adding in the Sentence...
mosiac FREE History curricula