or Connect

Posts by kdf

Our 10 month old does not sleep very well. He is in our room to sleep. Up until 3 weeks ago we had the crib attached to the bed. Now we just have the crib in our room. I will nurse him to sleep but when I go to put him down he will wake up and I am not big on the whole cry it out thing so I usually just pick him up and try to get him to go back to sleep by nursing and then just hold him all evening and usually all night he sleeps in my arms. Now I don't mind sleeping...
I have horrible ones. I got them with DS and then never went away. With DD1 they hurt more then actually giving birth same with DD2. This is the longest they have bugged me and then most they have. I have tried everything. Some days having a BM hurts more then pushing DD2 out. I am almost in tears. Then they hurt all morning until I get to lie down for a little bit during nap time for the kids. After that the pain goes away. I am so uncomfortable and I can't sit for a long...
Here is Isabella's birth story http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1061420
I sent a request. Good idea.
My little one is 4 weeks tomorrow. I am doing ok adjusting to 3 little ones. My ds has been acting out a bit so I am trying to spend more time with him. My dd is like a little mama so she is good. DD2 is doing good except she caught my cold this week so the nights haven't been fun. She sleeps 3-4 hours and then she is stuffed up and isn't the happiest. She has lots of gas too at night which doesn't wake her up but she is stirring so much to get it out that it wakes me up....
I had been having contractions off and on for a week and a half, they were just during the day and would stop at night which was nice. On March 3, I went to bed saying " ok just 24 more hours and then I can go into labour" It was my dd birthday on march 4. Well between 1-3 that night, I was starting to feel uncomfortable but I could still sleep. I just thought it was gas b/c I had eaten some not so good food that evening. Well at 3 I woke up at trying to go to the bathroom...
Congratulations :
Congratulations :
congratulations :
Congratulations :