or Connect

Posts by Clarinet

I still maintain that logics defies the "formula feeding is easier" argument. Breasts are quite difficult to forget at home. They come in easy open packaging, no mixing and heating required, no special washing (whether sterilizing, dishwasher washing or sink washing), no cooling containers. There's never any worry about running out and having to go to the store for more. Everything about formula feeding may not be difficult, but almost all of it you simply don't have to do...
Quote: Originally Posted by dubfam I could also ask DP to give him the bottle which is not an option if you are bfing. {my snip} With Formula, anyone can help out. It doesn't have to be you who feeds the baby every time. To me, these statements of yours sums up why formula feeding is easier. The mother doesn't have to do it. While breastfeeding, I carried diapers and a change of clothes. I didn't worry about having extra water, formula...
Quote: Originally Posted by andreac DH and I both HATE making a big deal of our birthdays, not because we don't like them, but we just DONT CARE and she totally knows that. Given this, I'd be inclined to just say OK to the party and thanks a lot for thinking of me. You state you don't not like celebrations, you just don't care. She could be interpreting this to mean you wouldn't mind a get together but don't want to be the ones to do it....
Thank you for changing the title. My husband used to repossess cars for his relative and as far as I can tell, he doesn't deserve that special place in hell. FYI, in a lot of states, if you catch your lienholder attempting to repossess your car, you can tell them to stop and they have to. They can only take your car against your wishes with a court order. They can always try without a court order and if you don't fight it, it's not illegal but if you tell them to stop,...
I'm sorry.
Here you go. Looks like bulky is listed in the same category as chunky.
I wouldn't judge someone by their appearance. I also hate the idea that stuff like tattoos, which I believe is a lifestyle choice, are OK as long as they can be hidden. I think it's a part of a person. If they are willing to share, it must mean something. Changing one's haircolor is acceptable but unnatural. Makeup is acceptable but unnatural. Tattoos are unnatural and "unacceptable" but I think there's more to a tattoo than hair color or makeup. FYI, I think this is...
He is very beautiful. And so blond.
The weather has actually been quite pleasant in the afternoons here and our house is well insulated so it hasn't been below 22ish (72 F?) in the house despite the cold nights. I told my husband at least October but even then, we'll put it on 18 (about 68, I guess) and just let it start on its own. Our thermostat only waits a degree to turn on.
We watched the video and my two year old was yelling "Bout d'Chou!" at the screen. He's adorable.