or Connect

Posts by karika

I edited the heck out of this because I realize now how foolish this thread was...
some people with gluten/casein sensitivity have good luck with enzymes. i got mine from klaire labs, but i got the pills and they are full of maltodextrin (corn) they have liquid too i think. i did have issues with bananas a few years ago and didn't eat one for a couple years per a naturopath recommendation. when i started eating them again, it was fine. I am beginning to believe we can affect the cells in our bodies and how they work and process things. like maybe...
wow i havent been here in 9 months... the bus does not go out to my apt building. I would use it if possible. the nearest pick up is 3 mi from here. i could walk all the way to a store and put the groceries on my stroller pretty easy. it holds alot. I used it to get all our gear in for camping this year at rainbow gathering. but, walking 6 miles would be physically taxing on me. i have a vehicle here to use any time i want to. i did order an aosom from ebay, put...
there is a new part of the whitehouse.gov site that allows anyone to submit petitions. If it gets 5000 sigs in 30 days, the administration promises they will look at it. There is one for raw milk being made legal nationally. Raw milk has so many components that dead milk does not, this is an important issue. This petition needs sigs so find the site and spread the word. I would post a link but am unclear if that would be ua vio.
Please take the time to protect and educate others by going to the new petition site on whitehouse.gov and sign the petition to keep our babies intact. There are other issues there that you may care about also. It only takes 5000 sigs in 30 days to get it looked at by the govt. the intact petition really needs sigs though so spread the word
I posted in the "Im not vaccinating" forum also. If you scroll down on the front page, peanut allergy parents are specifically mentioned. The ingredients in vaccines, the way they are made, or the way humans react to them are causing an epidemic of many maladies. Allergies is one of them. Food intolerances is another, which is also part of what GMO food is doing to us. I found the whole mission statement to be spot on and inspiring. Whoever wrote it does so with...
I believe the allergies in our family are a direct effect of the vaccinations/ medications/ chemicals in food we were exposed to before we knew to avoid them. This group is mobilizing to create change in policy at all levels. Join today! http://canaryparty.org/ Join to organize politically to expose the govt/pharma/medical revolving door of greed and experimentation. We are sick because of it. We can change policy and minds.
This is the next step in eliminating the hold placed on our lives by greed, corruption and lies. Join forces with others to have a louder voice. http://canaryparty.org/ Join to organize politically to expose the govt/pharma/medical revolving door of greed and experimentation. We are sick because of it. We can change policy and minds.
Due to underwhelming response and family illness, this event has been cancelled.
I am hosting an open house gathering from 12-4 pm on March 5 in a home on the west end of the valley. The back yard is fenced and if it is nice enough the children can play outside. I am hoping the adults can play games like Outburst, Pictionary, and Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. There will be light snacks. I will give each person a free gift. I have more details posted elsewhere, but am unclear about whether or not it is a UAV to post a link to my fb. I have 2...