or Connect

Posts by blueberrystamps

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for sharing I have a 4 year old almost 5 that we have been dealing with similar things for awhile. I have not wanted to google it because I had no idea how to word it so as not to come up with things I did not want to find. Any way I am just glad to know my kid is not the only one and we are going to keep working on it.
I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for sharing I have a 4 year old almost 5 that we have been dealing with similar things for awhile. I have not wanted to google it because I had no idea how to word it so as not to come up with things I did not want to find. Any way I am just glad to know my kid is not the only one and we are going to keep working on it.
Oh LOL her Name is Stella Jean. my pic is actually my 4 year old when she was a baby.  
 Hello Ladies, I have been following since the August due date club I think I was about 20 weeks when I found it. Any way I never really jumped into the group but I did follow and read alot. SO I thought it was about time I actually join the group and start trying to actually post more.   I am a sahm I have 3 little ones all girls 6,4,and my baby I had on August 3rd. This baby was my second vbac and it went well slower then I had hoped but well.   I have...
Peony thanks for the update. I do have a question for you ladies that have help what age range do you use ? I am 31 and I am thinking I want someone younger then me any advice or experience as far as that goes ? also when you post your add how do you explain what you are wanting do you call it a mothers helper?   Thank you
I just wanted to say thank you for everyone sharing in this thread I just had my 3rd baby  8 weeks ago. I have a 6 year old and a 4 year old (4 year old is a huge handful and I find myself just getting so mad all the time) and I homeschool. I am looking at having some one come in and clean/help with kids a little since I just really do not like cleaning plus I have to find time to do it and it is causing alot of stress right now. Any way thank you because I keep feeling...
Thank you for the info getting a order ready for 1800 homeopathy. I do not see a birth kit on there any idea where a good place maybe even just a list of what a birth kit has in it ?
I have not posted on this thread for a long time but I do try to keep up on reading it I am way behind now thou  :). Any way I am expecting my 3rd baby I am due august 4th but I am figuring I will go past that since I did with my other 2.  Any way my youngest is 4 and I have learned about cell salts and homeopathics since I had her so I was wondering if there is any cell salts and or homeopathics I should want to have on hand for labor and after.  Thank you ladies I have...
I am getting ready to do another order and I was just curious what every one likes to have on hand for cold and flu season?   I am going to order from 1-800homeopathy they have a lot of combo remedies for colds and flus how do you guys feel about the combos? The naturapath I started learning homeopathy from 2 years ago likes to use singles.   Thanks for the info Amanda
Yikes I think I might be a thread killer