or Connect

Posts by blueberrystamps

Subbing I have a 2 yr and 4 yr old girls I am trying to find the right fit for my homeschool. I was home schooled hubby was not he is ok with homeschooling but he wants to home school so his kids excel. I want to do it because I love helping my kids learn and I know I can make the learning experience much more memorial and fun. I had looked into Waldorf just a little in the past in the spring semester I did a home school coop with some other families one of them was a mom...
Wow Great job they are super cute!!!
So do we know if the glycerin in spry is vegetable or animal based ?
We are having some issues with out 22 month olds teeth also thank you all so much for sharing I am off to check out the links.
I just found this thread and didn't want it to get lost on page 3 I think a tandem nursing thread is a great idea. I am tandem nursing a 3 and 1/2 year old and a 1 1/2 year old it has been alot easier then I thought it would be but I have been a little at my wits end latley and came to mothering today to look at info on weaning my 3 and 1/2 year old I am so glad I found this thread I am totally thinking other wise now . I think my biggest problem is that I am not great...
Wow great ideas ladies I am going to keep an eye on this thread and if I get a menu done I will post it I am trying to get better at feeding my family better foods.
I am having the same problem and I am not sure how to keep my 14 month old from scratching when her dipe is off.
Quote: Originally Posted by 70toes Well, the best advise I can give is to be open to new things when it comes to tandem nursing. There's no right or wrong way. My nurslings are 26 months and 5 months. I was particularly worried about continuing to nurse DS at night with my newborn. He used to flip flop all around me depending on which side he felt like nursing on. I was so afraid he'd land on the the baby! So I decided at night each would have their...
Hennalady thank you so much for sharing you are awesome too
WOW Kirstie I am so impressed that is so cool what you did for you little ones and gives me tones of hope that I can do it if and when the time comes. Thank you so much for taking the time to share with me. You are awesome.