or Connect

Posts by blueberrystamps

Shanana I am not sure she is getting them but she has been chewing on her hands and drooling alot so that is what I am guessing she has been really really cranky with getting the last few teeth so I would like to get it done and over with So we will see what happens LOL
Ok I know I keep adding to my own post put oh well I guess LOL. ok So I am pretty sure I am going to go with the Bum genius one size 2.0 I was looking at getting them from Nicki's diapers there they come with a micro fiber insert should I but any other inserts like for night time and such? I have some not the infant size but the next size up whatever that is prefolds and I will be buying some infant ones are these good for night time or will I want some other inserts...
Thought I would post this in the new thread to I hope that is ok. Hello all I just made it over to this board I am not even going to try and read this whole thread sorry. I am 26 will be 27 in april my husband and I have been married 6 years on the 24th of this month We have a 19 month old little girl and I am 23 weeks along with number 2. We cloth diaper most of the time although since I got preggo it has been less with toddler poos Co sleep,extended...
Hello all I just made it over to this board I am not even going to try and read this whole thread sorry. I am 26 will be 27 in april my husband and I have been married 6 years on the 24th of this month We have a 19 month old little girl and I am 23 weeks along with number 2. We cloth diaper most of the time although since I got preggo it has been less with toddler poos Co sleep,extended breastfeeding, no vaxing, attachment parenting,delayed solids and will be home...
I was using a prefold is that a bad idea do they not work as well with the pocket dipes?
Hello All I have not read everyones posts yet will try to read them all today and catch up on every one. But I wanted to stop in and say hi Sarah is doing very well I think she is getting her last set of molars already but then she will have all her teeth so that would be nice. She is quit the talker she uses her signs alot too it is so nice to be able to talk to her, she is very energetic likes to climb on things she loves to eat she has her moments of not wanting...
goodcents: do they only do it one night at Disney world? They had a bunch of different nights at Disney land last year maybe if they have different nights and you could go and still be home to trick or treat that is what we did.
Thanks for all the info I am looking at getting some bum genius 2.0 One size dipes any one use them like them not like them?
Hello all I love Disney stuff and going to Disneyland hoping to go to Disneyworld some day. We went to the mickey Halloween party this last year it was alot of fun it wasn't to crazy we went to the one at Disneyland it was actually in the California adventure park my little one was 15 months old she loved it. I think if you have the chance to go it is definitely worth it.
We have not used a Doppler except twice with a little home one because I was nervous other then that nothing and we are not planning a ultra sound but I am having a hard time with it right now I am kinda thinking I want to know I think it is another girl but I don't want to think that and have a boy and be like oh it isn't a girl I would be happy of course to have a happy healthy baby maybe I am just being crazy. I think I am kinda scared to have a boy and I feel stupid...