or Connect

Posts by Kontessa

Thank you for this thread!       #5 here and it is.... very unexpected.  I am so worried about telling people about this. The judgments, the worry over my health....   What I need so badly is to have people be excited to help me believe that it will all be ok. 
     Every pregnant women is in her own special situation. My hardest pregnancy found my husband in a war zone and me alone with two small children feeling overwhelmed. My husband begged me to pamper myself with a weekly house keeper. It helped so much to know I had back up with the house. It let me focus on our children, on relaxing, on taking time for yoga, reading, and playing. I pampered myself with a bit of structure, ordering take out every Friday, going to the...
   I have had rather a shock and in short after believing our family to be complete for many reasons we had an ohps and nature was successful in it's creation and so we are now expecting baby #5.     My heart is filled with joy and fear and sorrow. A baby is such a joy! However I have health conditions now and some trauma over an event a few years back making me always worry about getting sick and not being able to keep up with everything while my husband is...
  Would love a source that is not far....  I am on Fort Meade.
   My health is finally getting better since I did a round in April of rx HCG. It has been five months and finally my hair has stopped falling out. My cycles are still not perfect but getting back to something I can at least track again. I have sadly regained all the weight but I am glad I am not bald, or pregnant at this point. LOL   Just thought I would share my journey in case anyone else experiences anything and needs support.  :)     Best of luck with all your...
 We had planned on TTA for 5 years or so. However now it might be for always though till we know more we want to take a solid step in making avoiding easy but not close that door until we are sure my health issue can not be recovered.    Trying to find a modern option when I have been a crunchy crunchy goddess is hard. Dying though would be worse I am sure. It is all rather upsetting and not simple.
  By chance do you see my post count? See how long I have been on MDC? Notice in my Siggy that I have been a surrogate twice? Fertility is something I know, yes I have read that book and others and talked to a Dr and a Midwife about why for me charting will not work. In 13 years of marriage I have not before been interested in the modern medical worlds choices for birth control but another pregnancy might well kill me right now as I can't even walk up stairs without my...
Charting is not an option.
   Your right, it should be in the other thread and I am not sure how I managed that! We too have an oops baby.    I think though my issue right now is that I posted for information mentioning that charting is not an option and it seems charting advice is what I get. Some people seem to be saying "if only you did this and this and this it would work!" and that just is not the case. If I mention it is not an option it would be nice to see people trust me. It feels a...
 Charting has been impossible for me with my cycles coming and going as they please. By the time I have fertility signs, it could be too late. Say I ovulate on cycle day 18, and have signs of fertility the day before BUT had no signs the day before that and so had sex. I could still get pregnant. Sperm can survive for days. (ask me how I know! LOL)    I had been charting for 10 years and so when I say charting is not an option I very much mean it.    Last week I...