or Connect

Posts by Kontessa

What a fantastic toy and goodness the fun of shopping that site!    I did completed steps 1&2 of course.
 My cycles are a mess and we are TTA.    I am open to birth control but can not deal with any weight gain side effects.    Charting is not an option for valid and informed health reasons.
 I don't think weight alone is a reason to judge a pregnancy choice as irresponsible.    There are different levels of being over weight and different risks.    I have had 6 healthy babies and I am over weight. The last two have been peaceful homebirths. No BP issues, only GD controlled with diet. I have friends, thin and seemingly health who have to have hospital births with BP issues, and all sorts of things. I trust them to make the best choices for them. I do...
   I am not one to go to the Dr. I try an take care of things on my own. I have had horrible experiences with Doctor care in the past and being a military wife, I have to say the stereo types about military health care have all been true in my experience.    However I have tried near every diet to lose weight and nothing is working. I have been 80lbs over weight since I got pregnant with my first child 12 years ago and my Dr failed to catch and control gestational...
    I agree with this, it was too moderated before hand. However if I wanted to be bashed with mainstream thinking or be beaten with the bible or any religion for that matter I would have joined other such forums. Maybe have some unmoderated areas that people can free for all if they wish but have some safe support areas as well to keep trolls out.  
I am not sure I can help with this but I will share our situation at the moment.   Our oldest is 11, and is homeschooled and always has been. She crys about once a month. This months topic was a birthday party for a neighbors baby... some other children she plays with got invited as they has baby siblings as well and the families know one another. Our daughter felt badly and though the family saw her outside playing and invited her over, she declined as she thought...
   If a child is failing at homeschooling who would you blame? The parent correct? So why is it such a stretch to believe that the organization that many believe they are forced to use should not also be expected to preform? Forget that they system itself is often broken, trying to grade parents for grades is like expecting a mule to walk ass backwards. It might be entertaining for a moment for some, but there is no logic in it.    Could it be that schools with...
 Honor her by being honest, doing the things she couldn't, reaching out. She isn't hurting anymore but her actions have caused so many others to hurt but you knew her to be a good mother, she had to have thought you would all be better without her. It isn't true, but she didn't know that else she wouldn't have done what she did. She couldn't see reality and she didn't show any of you the one hell she was living in inside her. You now have to forgive her. Forgive yourself...
 It will get easier, but I don't think it will ever be easy and some times will be like a frozen hell of pain and I am sorry you will feel those times. It is clear you loved her deeply and wish she would have more time and more of a connection with your children. I wanted to tell you that they will not knew her as you did, but they will have a relationship with her memory. My children have never met my husbands mother, she died years before their births. However our...
I completed steps 1 and 2 and would like to be entered in the crib mattress contest to win this kind of mattress for a crib. If we won we would have to buy a crib. We co-sleep and often think a crib would help us transition to toddler beds but who wants to put a little one down in on something toxic?