or Connect

Posts by Kontessa

Oh and my stall ended! :)     -1.4 today!
Not a clue what choco crack is.... LOL   I am thinking on steak day your doing well though. My understanding is that protein should be 80% of your day, the rest should be fat. I could be wrong though. That is what I will be aiming for if I have to have steak days.    Now a question for everyone: I started to take a potassium/magnesium pill as I was getting cramps in my legs. Only they end up sending me to the bathroom a lot and it is not fun... I am fairly sure...
  I have been reading a ton about p3, care to share your food log from the last few days?  I hope tomorrow is better for you!  
The wires for the screen come out under the passenger seat and hook up to a black box there and it has no OUT wires leading to anything....   We have been called the dealership over and over the last few weeks and they said they could not find it, that if they do they will let us know. They STILL have not mailed us the title and we need it by the 4th as the temp plates we have run out then... they swear it will go in the mail today. I think they have been holding out...
   I had the will power of a Goddess yesterday I tell you! Friend choose to take her chocolate cake and sit 2 feet from me in the living room to eat it. I did not budge and kept doing what I was doing and ignoring the temptation. I stayed on protocol and yet another 0 day. Stalls suck. Week 2 is sucking. I hope week three is good but then week 4 will be my moon cycle and that will suck. AHHHHH!    Must keep patient! LOL   Good news is I got liquid stevia, vanilla...
 A friend coming over today, she wants to go out but I told her I can't, I simply can't. It is too hard, too tempting, and I need a few weeks before I take that challenge on. As is she is coming over and my 11 year old baked her a chocolate cake! LOL It smells fantastic I must say and I am staying clear of it! I even told said friend I will be eating in my room tonight while they all eat Pizza and have cake. I hope I am not being rude but I must take care of myself and...
      Your not kidding! Today I only loss .4lbs! Yesterday was at least the .8 loss. I was used to over a lb a day before the cheat.        Why must I learn the hard way?      Question: Chicken Breast lunch meat ok?
   So after a week of no cheating, about 300 cals a day as my food just doesn't add up to the 500 on this plan for some reason, I was near out of my mind and came so close to passing out a few times. I caved and had 50grams of cheese. My normal day is 5g fat and this put me up to 20g fat however I didn't eat the fruits yesterday because of the cheese and hit 500 cals. Normally I lose at least a lb a day, this morning was only a .8 loss. However I will take it as I am...
 Down 9.6 lbs the first week!    I liked the Dr Oz show, I normally do not watch mainstream TV like that but I saw it online and while I have never watched the show before I think what they presented was fairly balanced!
 I am not sure the Protocol Dr was on the low carb band wagon but I think that the steak day works because it is a low carb day. I think your right, protein is the goal! I would go with eggs if you like them!    I am down 1.4 today and doing ok. I have only been getting 6 glasses of water a day though and I think it is catching up to me. I need to do better with water! I used to never have an issue getting in enough water but now... so so hard.