or Connect

Posts by Kontessa

Did you call the company to ask them what changed? What does the BBB say about the company?    The real HCG drops I just got have people online rave about them but they have NO BBB site and that makes me worry. My saving grace with them though I think is that it comes with a test strip so I can test that what I get actually has HCG in it.  
 Nope, not driving with their plate, we have the 30 day temp plates at the moment.    The AD online said it came with a DVD player so I think that should count for something but again, I could be wrong. The kids are a bit annoyed that they can see a screen but that the screen is not hooked up to anything. As one Mama said though I might be able to get this fixed for less than Gas would cost to get down to the dealership!    I wonder when they will call about...
 I went and got a used Van from a dealership. The paperwork was very clear, AS IS. However I found the van online and it stated it had a DVD player in it, but then I got it home, while it had the screen built in, no DVD player to be found...    Am I SOL?    Add some fun to this, the dealership left their PLATE in the vans back window, not the paper 30 day one, but a real one. They called and want us to mail it back as they know we live near 3 hours away. I asked...
This is all kinds of wrong.... how dare he do this to his son!    You need legal help, something has to be able to be done about this. Your son can't go without care because one parent is set in screwing you over with bills as your forced to do the right thing. Maybe make an appointment to see someone about getting back on the old insurance, maybe they have experience with this!
There is no regulations on these drops and from what I am reading there is nothing saying they contain what they say they do unless they have enough HCG in them to actually test!    Have you read this?    http://www.azcentral.com/business/articles/2011/01/26/20110126fda-warnings-about-diet-drugs.html#ixzz1DTrYFl00   Retail stores and wholesalers that sell homeopathic HCG products already are changing their product mix. Discontinued sales Hi-Health...
 Danali, from everything I am reading with real HCG, not the homeopathic, the drops must be held for at least 5 minutes and 10 is best because once you swallow it, it is destroyed in the acid of your belly! Hold it as long as you can is my thinking!    
Here is my lurking update:    My baby is no longer nursing. I just couldn't fight any longer for a supply. I don't have enough tissue for a full supply and while I have driven myself near mad trying everything in the past, and I could have done more this time, my husband flat out asked me not to, he asked me to take care of myself. I am trying to accept it.    My cycle came back last month and I was expecting it here again 3 days ago. I am waiting for it as the...
 Midwife got back to me and she did indeed do the shots but also mixes for others a sublingual spray, not homeopathic however and she lost 70lbs in 2 rounds. I wish I lived closer to her so she could mix stuff for me. I think I am solid now though going with the real HCG drops for the first round and then with that experience going with homeopathic HCG the second round. Now to dig into learning about this diet. I will not start till the day after my moon ends in...
    I found it and joined. It seems so big and not many looking at the kind of HCG I am thinking about but many on the hHCG. They even have some on Amazon. Maybe.... but I am still so confused as to how hHCG works if you can't find it by blood work and such.
 Thank you! Let me see if I am understanding you, the way Homeopathic HCG should work  is that is has a very low amount of actual HCG and it should stimulate the body to make more? Has this been studied to work? Has anyone on the homeopathic HCG had their blood or urine tested to see if it is working? Again, I worry that any 500 cal diet will cause weight loss and inches of course and the "feel good" could be very placebo, specially for me, and I would lose vital tissue...