or Connect

Posts by Mali

Thanks for the suggestion lynski. I will try contacting the Maine SBA and see where that leads me.
I have been readng loads of archived posts but haven't been able to find the info I al searching for so I hoep someone will see this new fresh post and help me! I am in the process of developing my business plan for an online shop. I have no idea if it will work but I really feel like I have to try this in order to be able to be at home with my daughter and our, hopefully!, future children. I am rambling but here are my questions. What have all of you WAHMs done...
Thanks for the ideas. I agree that it will probably be the hardest on my hubby. I think my anxiety stems mainly from worries about him and what it will be like for him. I have family in the city we will live in who are already trying to make some Thai connections for dh so everyone is definitely trying to help us make the transition. It is great to hear about people with kids who transition so well between cultures and countries. DH and I both believe very stronly...
Thank you all for a wonderful welcome. Hope everybody had a good New Year Holiday and I hope my little family has good things to report for 2006.
I am rather new at this thread starting stuff so I hope this is going where it belongs! I have read a couple of older threads about some similar issues but wanted to know if there are any new thoughts out there on the topic. I am a very white East coast Amercian Jew currently living in Thailand! I fell in love and married my now husband and we are raising the most incredible 17 month old daughter (who is the most beautiful mix of mommy and daddy). We are planning to...
Hello everyone. There seems to suddenly be a bunch of people like myself who have lurked for too long and have decided to introduce themselves. So I figured I would join the crowd! My bio in brief: I am 26, married to a beautiful artist husband with a nearly 17 month old daughter. We currenlty live in Thailand but are planning to move back to Maine where my family is, in a few months. This will all depend on visa issues (my husband is Thai and the American melting pot...