or Connect

Posts by tiffer23

Quote: Originally Posted by MCatLvrMom2A&X In this link http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=764732 you can find a pictures of a pearl and a cyst. Both are harmless but they can look really weird. It kind of looks like both! It looks like the Preputial Cyst, but then flattens out and gets wider and longer and flatter. I guess either way, I just need to watch it and not do anything else right? How long do they take to go away? Will...
No not at all. That's why I've calmed down a lot, it's just so big! Like it doesn't stick out, it's not round, it's flat and long. I knew about smegma pearls, so I was prepared for those, but not something flat. The only thing that worries me is if it grows a substancial little bit, it's only about 3 cms (maybe more, I'd have to look again) from his little hole, so I don't want it growing and blocking his urine. I'd like a doctor to look at it just to tell me it's...
My 2.5 year old is just now getting to be a little bit retractable and even then, he's done this before and it's tightened back up. I loathe misinformation.
No way. I'm absolutely sure I'd get sick. I can't even watch the online videos without feeling like I'm going to throw up, and that's less than 30 seconds into it.
Not quite sure how to describe the question. My kiddo is 2.5 and I was putting a diaper on him before nap time and his was retracted a little and there was this white bump thing. So I'm just thinking it was smegma caught under the foreskin, but when I looked closer, it's just part of a... I don't really know what to call it, it's an oval shaped (but not a perfect oval) thing under his foreskin.... it's not hard, but not just something like smegma, it is one thing like... I...
I've BTDT. It absolutely makes me sick, the newest little boy I know who got cut is only about... 3 weeks old. I cannot understand how parents can allow this to happen. It makes no sense to me at all. You did nothing wrong though, the decision wasn't yours to make unfortunately. All we can do is try our hardest, and teach OUR children. At least the cycle breaks with them, kwim?
So is it the Tetanus vaccine they are supporting? Only that one. I ask because I am a die-hard Pampers fan. They've been perfect for my kid when we're not using cloth. We can also do Luvs now too though and that's what we've been doing since finding this out. But Tetanus is actually the vaccine I'm the least against. It's the only vaccine I'm considering for my kiddo once he gets older. I think it's ridiculous for him to get right now, or anytime soon. ETA: EEK! ...
This is the only year my husband hasn't had the flu vaccine, and we both got the flu BAD. I've never felt worse in my life. I am 99.9% sure I won't get the shot next year anyways, but DH will. Our kiddo avoided the flu though! Not sure how, but he did. He catches every. single. thing. otherwise.
Quote: Originally Posted by perspective Actually I think this doctor has the absolute best stance. If your parents were so dumb to circumcise you, wouldnt you rather have it done by a intact advocate that would do everything in his power to make the operation painless, and the least damaging as possible? Instead of some cut happy doctor, who would cut as much and as tight as possible with little pain blockers. This way he can even partly save the boys...
Quote: Originally Posted by tennisdude23 Oh, ok, that makes much more sense. So, I am guessing those "pro circ" people were with that lady. Sort of. It's the mom's best friend, MIL (who didn't say anything but had her two boys done), and even my friend had her son done but we met when our boys were about 15 months old. My friend won't go on about it anymore though. The mom talked to others about it before and apparently everyone said to do...