or Connect

Posts by meandk0610

I'm in! Accountability sounds awesome right now!  
Thanks, that does help! Would they get shaved in the summer? It sounds like their coat would kind of be a pain to deal with.  
Can you recommend somewhere to read how to set it up, in as child-like language as possible?
just wanted to comment on the "men need it to be their idea" part. i actually had a (male) therapist tell me years ago that i should work on learning to essentially manipulate my then-husband by trying to make my ideas seem like his. he pointed out some movie about an italian or greek family so i could see how the women in the family ran things while making everything seem to be the men's ideas. i was totally put off by the idea that i could not get respected just on the...
Sorry, I don't have an answer for you but do have questions! What do you do about keeping the LGD with the herd and the other dogs separate? Do the other dogs come into the house? How do you handle shelter for the LDG?  
    key: no spend -       budgeted spend -         over budget or not budgeted -     hung clothes on line - used the fireplace at least part of the day - new smiley - library fines -   1/1:   1/2:   1/3:   1/4:   really woke up too late to do a good fire, though. I'm not sure it will be down to embers in time to close the flue before we go to work. So far, so good but I realized today that I need to buy my high-potency vitamins for my...
AWESOME!! I hate to say it, but I'm thinking "walk" also. If you're going to be that tight or even over on your budget, I think that it would just be way too much stress to go through for years and years.
Where did you learn to use the tough/cheap meat? Any marinade recipes you could pass on?
  key: no spend -       budgeted spend -         over budget or not budgeted -     hung clothes on line - used the fireplace at least part of the day - new smiley - library fines -   1/1:   1/2:   1/3:   1/4:   really woke up too late to do a good fire, though. I'm not sure it will be down to embers in time to close the flue before we go to work. So far, so good but I realized today that I need to buy my high-potency vitamins for my...
Congratulations! That is so awesome and really inspiring!!!