or Connect

Posts by meandk0610

thought i'd throw my budget on here to see if anyone has any insight that i'm missing. the gas money is to drive us from VA to MD for dd to visit with ex-h, her father. i have sole custody and he has court-ordered supervised visitation. i work 3 miles from my home so usually only drive 6-8 miles, depending if i go to the post office, and add another 19 miles twice a week to drive to the central office. i don't know if i could get this down to only once a week - i usually...
how about lentils, peas or beans? spices? dried veggies for adding to soups or soup bases?
key: no spend-      budgeted spend-        over budget or not budgeted-    extra shift, freebee awesome deal-    hung clothes on line-   12/1:    12/2:    12/3: 12/4: 12/5: 12/6:   never made it to walmart 12/7:    12/8:  went to Costco unbudgeted but used a Costco cash card that i got back from having HVAC done in June. 12/9: 12/10: finally made it to walmart 12/11:  
liked both!  
we would love to win it! we've already had 2 colds and the flu, each, since the second week of october!  
thanks for the advice about not spending dd's savings. i've decided to hold onto it and kind of think of it as sort of EF money, hoping that in the future i would be able to repay it much more easily. i'm still keeping it in a separate envelope so i'm not totally thinking of it as EF, but without it my EF is $42. i guess it's a start!   another medical bill showed up yesterday, bringing my grand total to about $2450. *sigh* that's a lot of months at $5/month for 3-4...
key: no spend-      budgeted spend-        over budget or not budgeted-    extra shift, freebee awesome deal-    hung clothes on line-   12/1:    12/2:    12/3: 12/4: 12/5: 12/6:   never made it to walmart 12/7:    12/8:  went to Costco unbudgeted but used a Costco cash card that i got back from having HVAC done in June.
  congratulations!!!
key: no spend-      budgeted spend-        over budget or not budgeted-    extra shift, freebee awesome deal-    hung clothes on line-   12/1:    12/2:    12/3: 12/4: 12/5: 12/6:   never made it to walmart 12/7:  
key: no spend-      budgeted spend-        over budget or not budgeted-    extra shift, freebee awesome deal-    hung clothes on line-   12/1:    12/2:    12/3: 12/4: 12/5: 12/6:   never made it to walmart 12/7: