or Connect

Posts by meandk0610

so far i always wear sneakers because dd is almost 30 lbs (22 months) and i want to be stable. are there any cuter shoes that you guys have tried? tia, sarah
subbing now that i finally have enough posts to get here. sarah
um, i never thought about doing baskets and stuff on Ostara. can anyone explain to me the point of the baskets/gifts on either day please? or point me to some reference? tia, sarah - eclectic working with dragons!!!!!!!
ok. how about going raw? i switched our three dogs over about 2 months ago. they get mostly chicken quarters with some grassfed beef brisket about 1x/week. they seem to like it MUCH better than their kibble ($39/35 lbs - the holistic one). my senior's teeth are almost white again and i haven't seen her licking any hotspots since the switch. i can't afford pastured chicken for them right now but i figured that a more species' appropriate diet had to be better for them...
Quote: Originally Posted by minkajane May 06Because of the emotional abuse of my childhood, I feel like I’m whining and I should just shut up about it. me too. sometimes when i start thinking that everythings crap (i get threatened frequently with divorce), i (try to remember to) imagine myself in the middle of a pentacle made of fire. it helps me feel more connected to Goddess (at least it's a connection to someone) and safer. you're not...
i spent 98.26 today on groceries and i realized after we got home that about $12 was styff we either don't need or don't normally use. that said, it was still about 30 less than usual so maybe being a little more conscious is helping. i also had to make a $15 payment on the co-op membership; it was due in march. sarah
Quote: Originally Posted by sphinx Very much a pertinent issue for me right now. Also had a difficult relationship with my mother, but always had close women friends, and have always felt safe with women more or less, but when i married a man i totally suppressed all the woman-loving energy in me and now years down the road I am needing desperately to find a way back - wholly and completely - to this tribe that is mine. I crave community with women...
Quote: Originally Posted by amyamanda I figure I'll find a pushbutton phone before long, either from a friend or at the thrift shop (anyone want to send me one for shipping? LOL). i could send you a cordless but it needs the battery pack & i don't know how much that costs. let me know if you want it. hth, sarah
i put 500-600. there are only 3 of us but dd is 22 months, eats very well & is a little off the growth chart for height. it is pretty much all organic, grassfed, non-processed and the only grain eaten regularly is rice (dh is chinese). we don't have any bready type stuff due to me having a couple of health issues & feeling much better without grains. mil usually picks up some spicy asian food for dh once a week to supplement him since i find it really hard to cook most...
subbing for more ideas...