or Connect

Posts by baesyl

By about one year, my little monkey was enjoying hummus as a food or a dip ( also messy), olives, oranges (cut into little pieces), grapes, cereals, cheese (don't hate us because we are cheesy :}) and many other foods. You might think about rice made with broth or wheat germ or other additives and make it sticky to pick up. She also loved green beans a lot. I think I would go to my health food store and tool around at length (leaving JR. at home) and think aobut what's...
I have BCBS also and am in the LA area. With my first DD I have another insurance that told the Midwifery center and me that I would be covered ( not in writing!) and then I went into labor a month early and everything went phooooeyy and I ended up paying out about $4000 for services. Big bummer. For my recent adventures in babies, my work decided to cancel Cigna and I had to change over in the midst of all this. I was due in May and switched Jan. 1. I worked hard both...
Echoing much that has been stated here- I think the most vital aspect to parenting girls is to let them be who they are and not your concept of who they should be. I suppose this is true of all kids, but I notice with a lot of my female friends, we strive to please our Daddys and it's just not possible. Many women reflect that their fathers wanted sons. I know for my thirteenth birthday, I really wanted a makeup mirror and I let it be known loudly. I got a rifle because...
Recently did this for a friend and we did the bring beads and make a necklace deal and also did belly rubs with cool oil and each person came by and rubbed and said something. We had people bring drums and rattles and noisy things for this time. a word of advice- bring beads with LARGE openings or this part can take ALL day. We also blessed a candle for the mommy to use during labor and used cammomile tea ( with lemon and honey to signify calming with some sweet and sour...