or Connect

Posts by nextcommercial

When I get BF infants, I usually get four bottles each day.  It takes a while, but the mom is able to build up a stash of the bags that she freezes flat, and after a while, I have those in my freezer, and maybe one or two bottles (ready to use)  I think by 5.5 months, a five oz bottle seems to be enough.  But, occasionally there is some waste.  Or spills.     I had one really bad batch of bags, and there was a lot of waste from that.  She switched from the lansinoh...
At five, I had already made up my mind that I was going to give birth to puppies instead of a human.  Because Puppies were cuter.   I was also determined to always stay a small child (which contradicted my other goal of growing up to give birth to puppies) but, I decided to remain my current size and age forever.  
I had a daycare boy who would tell us in his own words he was gay.  He'd say "I want to be a girl", and we'd ask "Why?".  He'd only say "So I can marry a Daddy and not a Mommy"  (Mommy was a little hurt)   His dad, who was a youth pastor at the time said "Well, you can't change who you are, you will just have to be the best boy who wants to marry a boy you can be, but you can't be a girl".  (and he was told to stop saying he doesn't like Mommies)  He got older, his...
I don't think those things would bother me much.  IF I knew the person.   I have a friend who does both of those things as well.  (plus a few completely socially acceptable side jobs) and she owns and runs the best preschool in town.  The state uses her preschool as a model for all other preschools.    I would not ever hesitate to leave my kids with her.  I wouldn't ever hesitate to let my kids spend weeks at a time with her, because I know she is a great parent,...
I suggest first, just preventing it.  Which I know is stating the obvious, sorry.     Just put one of them in a pack n play if you can't be there, or take one with you.     It's hard, because you obviously need to leave them alone for a few minutes here and there, and he doesn't always bite, so you can't tell when he's going to bite.  You can't watch him every second of every day.  But, for this stage, maybe you could set up a really cool play yard for the older...
Also...Super expensive, but these are pretty cool.  You could price shop. http://www.amazon.com/City-Threads-Bolts-Briefs-3-Pack/dp/B00C184FUA/ref=sr_1_47?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1371231340&sr=1-47
They make them in cartoon characters.  TONS on Ebay.  She could just pick a few sonic the hedgehog, or supergirl, and be the kid who likes superhero stuff.     These are not exactly what you are looking for, but it's an idea.  They come from another country, but I buy stuff from the UK or Hong Kong all the time, and they come exactly as I...
I would ask them to check into any "loopholes", because she might just assume it's required.     I know some states (Like Washington) require a doctor's signature.  You have to listen to their speech, then make an informed decision, and then the doctor signs it.  
I think it would depend on how old he is.  I think six is too young to go in the men's room alone.  But, I think nine is too old to go in the women's restroom.   Either way, they all have stalls, and it's not like there are naked women walking around...it's not the same as a gym locker room.  
LOL...this sounds like a good plan.  Totally logical.  :)