or Connect

Posts by marquess78

I'm on cd3, no surprise there. I'm getting close to having to make the decision how important baby #4 is to me. I'm not sure where I am at with it really. My 35th birthday is in 62 days and hubs is gone for pretty much all of those days. I said I was done when I turned 35 so... Wishing everyone the best. Not going away completely, just trying to sort things out
Been Mia, congrats to bfp's. I finally ovulated Monday, which was cd 21...a full 7 days after the last time we BD. so I'm out, 5 days is a long time to hang out for "normal" sperm and hubs are def not "normal". Will be nice not to go spastic about testing tho. Another trip came down and financially we can't afford to say no. So aug/sept is out too. I may just have to accept that #4 will never be a reality for me. There r days I'm ok with it. I dunno. Am I wrong to just...
I have no idea what's up this month. Signs of ovulation but no pos Opk. That's unusual for me. Still charting so we'll see
I'm horrid with personals. Fair warning. Opk still negative,but starting to see ferning and a little ECM. Like I said, prob sometime this week. we BD just after midnight so fingers crosse. If not, will be on a break til mid aug. it's fine. I need to have my tests done and I have to get my carpal tunnel surgery out of the way, at least one of them anyway. Kittens huh. Well I took in a stray a few waeeks ago to catch the random mice in my kitchen...she's pretty, and sadly...
sigh, all my OPK are literally the same shade, so it doesn't look like I will "o" before hubs leaves Monday. its been a hectic stressful weekend so I have no zen, lol. started off good, got the spot for the pool lovel finally. set it up and filled it. cool. went out to turn the filter on a few hours later and somehow there was a giant hole in the bottom of the pool and all 1100 gallons of water, which I pay for, is pouring out :( had the pool less than a year old and the...
Lees girl, have you tried soy isoflavones to try and regulate AFand help with "o"
Lees girl, have you tried soy isoflavones to try and regulate AFand help with "o"
Took my first opk of this cycle. Surprisingly it was less negative than I expected. Ive been ovulating later and later but in switched the days I took my soy this month and I'm hoping I will ovulate before hubby leaves Monday. Fingers crossed
I've been lurking on this thread for a week or so. I see some familiar June 2ww ladies here.. I'm not always calm and collected and TTC makes me crazy and I didn't want my insanity to be a bummer for anyone else. The emotions go all over the place, it's insane. Brief history, suspected PCOS but blood work has never supported it, only sporadic cycles, overweight and random, severely irregular AF. So really it's a generic dx, in my opinion since losing weight didnt help...
I'm waiting to O at the moment. Trying something diff with the soy this month. Usually take it days 5-9, did 4-8 this time to try and move up my ovulation date since my hubs is traveling for work. H leaves on the 8th and won't return until mid aug. so potentially a 2 month break I really wanted to be pg again before my 35th birthday...this September today is CD7 for me, hoping I ovulate early but since its not been happening til CD 22-23 I doubt changing my soy by one...