or Connect

Posts by marquess78

so to my surprise my cheapies showed today. naturally it was the first thing i did when i got inside and got the kiddos settled. bfn of course. stupid FRER's   i have my appt tomorrow. will be 11dpo. doc doing bloodwork and ultrasound to check out my poor, sad ovaries.
took my last FRER. this is the first time I have ever been relieved to see a BFN. at least now I know the others were bogus and I wont go into my appt tomorrow with any false expectations.
Thanks :) I really hope I find something out soon too. Even though I dont expect to find out Im pregnant when I go to the dr, it will still be heartbreaking. I want to be pg. I want to trust the tests ive taken. I want to walk into the dr on friday and ask them to do a test and be confident that it will be positive. BUT the only tests that are positive are FRER and Answer, which i have a sordid past with.  Im just not there. I want to see an obvious line in the morning....
Im so sad to see all the losses here life is def cruel sometimes. Wishing you all the very best. Speedy recoveries and sticky bfp very soon
So i bought a pack of Answers...and got none, lol. Same as frer. Pink line within 2 min. Its drying now and looks like a big false positive :/ makes me angry. I took pics at the time limit and just a sec ago
so i had this whole stinkin post typed and hit the back arrow. idiot :/ 9DPO FMU update...   this mornings tests has me curious. very curious. the line was much more obvious at the 3min time limit than the others were, but it seems fatter than the other lines. it even photographs better. im concerned that its the antibody strip im seeing, but its pink, so IDK. its prob all in my head :( i have an appt with my doc on friday. but their lab is s...l...o...w so even if i...
so this mornings test has me puzzled. well, not puzzled, curious. the line was way more obvious than the others were at the time limit. as its drying its getting more obvious. so IDK. this is different from last time and i dont want to get my hopes up for nothing. its grocery shopping day, i may buy a diff brand, just to see.   i have to wait another 2 days for my appt and that, in plain english, sucks a**. because their lab is s...l....o....w. if i have blood drawn...
well, i dunno. i think i am done testing. i took the last FRER from the box i bought this morning and its the same as the other ones :/   im beginning to think they are bogus because the edges of the lines on t his one seem darker than the middle. IDK   my doc wasnt in today, so no progesterone levels. tomorrow is 9dpo and kinda late to be checking that. i still think i want one done though. i mean really, anything is better than nothing and should confirm...
  yeah. so i bought another FRER. against my better judgement. took it with SMU. same result. cheapie was clearly BFN. hate FRER. top one in the pic is FMU bottom is SMU. i took the covers off this time so you could actually see them. IRL they are pink but like i said, they dont photgraph well.
  so, dont jump on the congrats bandwagon, but yes i took the FRER this morning and yes, there was a faint pink line.   my history with FRER is jaded however, so i dont trust it. for me, there is almost always a line on FRER :( makes me incredibly sad. i would love to do the happy dance right now, but im not.   it doesnt photgraph well, but maybe you will see it too. but like i said, dont congratulate me yet. its still early and this is prob not accurate...